Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TARB
    commented on 's reply
    If Alabama loses to LSU, then I do not see Alabama making the playoffs because its non conference schedule is a joke. Only 3 tough opponents on its schedule; Texas A&M, LSU & Auburn. LSU will have played 5 tough opponents; Texas, Florida, Auburn, Alabama & Texas A&M.

• TARB
    replied
    You know that LSU is a phony #1 in the AP poll. Alabama is the #1 in the coaches poll. Here is how I rate them:
    1 Ohio State ..... surest team to make the playoffs
    2 Alabama
    3 LSU
    4 Clemson
    5 Georgia .......... expected to be knocked out of the playoffs in the SEC championship game
    6 Penn State ..... will not make the playoffs
    7 Oregon ........... has a shot at the playoffs when Georgia and Penn State lose. Does the Alabama / LSU loser make the playoffs?
    Last edited by TARB; 11-08-2019, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CEK3
    replied
    Originally posted by TARB View Post
    Has anybody made a bet on this game, yet? I have not, myself. I may have overrated Alabama in my power ratings, making Alabama an 8.5 point favorite with a QB not at 100%. Tua is still a game time decision. The line opened at Alabama -7 points. It has fallen to as low as -5.5 and is currently at -5.5 , -6 and -6.5 at various books. I am beginning to think that maybe taking 6,5 on LSU might be the smart play. Please give me your outlook.
    I have bet 'Bama (-6)… real small,though...Many games better for gambling.... Simple observation-#1 getting points(nearly a TD)- looks too easy. "Bama -6

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Originally posted by TARB View Post
    Has anybody made a bet on this game, yet? I have not, myself. I may have overrated Alabama in my power ratings, making Alabama an 8.5 point favorite with a QB not at 100%. Tua is still a game time decision. The line opened at Alabama -7 points. It has fallen to as low as -5.5 and is currently at -5.5 , -6 and -6.5 at various books. I am beginning to think that maybe taking 6,5 on LSU might be the smart play. Please give me your outlook.
    Sorry, I should have posted this on the main forums.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    started a topic LSU / Alabama

LSU / Alabama

Working...
X