Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circa Sports Million/Survivor 2021-Week 18 (lines Thur.; picks Sat.; grade until winners finalized)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Here's my story for VSiN on our very own DURBIFY winning the Circa Sports Million: https://www.vsin.com/california-stay...million-quest/

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    That's right!! That is so cool you got to hang with him all day and be a witness to the crowning of the champ!

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Originally posted by gcotton View Post
    Dave, been following along all season, but never posted about it. But isn't DURBIFY one of our VFV posters? I could of swore I saw that name before in the P.O.W. contest or other places on here. How cool would it be to have a VFV member win one of these big contests. Best of luck to them.
    Absolutely!!!! I sat with him all afternoon as the Circa as we cheering home his plays (and cheered against his nearest competitors) as he won the $1 million first-place prize in Circa Sports Million!!!

Remember, Squarepants (aka There Can Be Only Be One) won the 2018-19 SuperContest Gold

https://forums.viewfromvegas.com/for...arch-1-signups

Leave a comment:

• gcotton
    replied
    Dave, been following along all season, but never posted about it. But isn't DURBIFY one of our VFV posters? I could of swore I saw that name before in the P.O.W. contest or other places on here. How cool would it be to have a VFV member win one of these big contests. Best of luck to them.

Leave a comment:

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Here are the Week 18 lines for Circa Sports Million:

Leave a comment:

• Circa Sports Million/Survivor 2021-Week 18 (lines Thur.; picks Sat.; grade until winners finalized)

Welcome to the 2012 weekly threads for the Circa contests (Circa Sports Million III and Circa Survivor).

Circa Sports Million III made its $4 million guarantee with 4,087 entries at $1,000 apiece, breaking #vegas record for a $1,000-or-higher football contest (2019 #SuperContest had 3,328 entries at $1,500 apiece). First place is a guaranteed $1 million and pays the Top 50. There are also generous quarterly prizes.

Circa Survivor, with a guaranteed prize pool of $6 million, drew 4,080 entries at $1,000 apiece, leaving an overlay of $1.92 million for players (thanks to owner Derek Stevens for that generous gift). The pool is $6 million to a single winner or split if multiple winners like last year. To make it tougher, Stevens added a "Christmas Week" in addition to the extra Thanksgiving Week that was used last year, in addition to the NFL expanding from a 17-week schedule to 18 weeks, so 20 total winning plays needed to run the table. (There's also a $1 million bonus to be split among those that go 20-0, with the caveat that the Buccaneers or Chiefs must be used in the final week).

All 5 remaining #CircaSurvivor players won on Sunday (2 on SF and 1 each on LAC, NO and SEA) & advance to the final week w/ $6 million on the line (plus $1 million bonus to be shared by any using TB or KC as final pick)

#CircaSportsMillion Top 5 Most-Selected Teams went 4-1 in Week 17 (47-38 on season) w/ Steelers +3.5 joining Packers -7 (top pick as line went to -13 after contest line locked in), Titans -3 & Cardinals +6 as wins; loss was Rams -3.5

HANNIBAL BARCA-1 still leads Circa Sports Million at 60-24-1 (71.4 percent), but DURBIFY-1 won with the Steelers + 3.5 on Monday Night Football to improve to 60-25 (70.6 percent) and half a point behind with 1 week to go. Amazingly, HANNIBAL BARCA-2 (who was in 2nd place after Sunday’s action) is in 3rd place with 59.5 points and DURBIFY-2 is in 4th with 59 points as the two contestants are in sole possession of the Top 4 spots in the standings.

Working...
X