Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SuperContest Week 17 thread: lines Wed./selections Sat./grade through end of season!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all the winners, especially the VFV posters....huge year for SquarePants.....great to see!!!! Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

I'm sure some of you noticed huge gap that Personal Gourmet closed in last 3 weeks......they lit it up at 80% ATS, went 12-3.

Entry was 4.5 games out of FIRST after week 14, amazing run to WIN THE TOP PRIZE.

@P_J had 52.0 points and lead at the time (through week 14).....NOT rubbing anything in, just saying PG crushed it with a HUGE RUN to CASH the $1.4MM!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegasportsline.com View Post
        huge year for SquarePants.....great to see!!!!
        Oh, you have no idea LMEAO

Comment

As Paul Harvey used to say...here's the "rest of the story" on your mild-mannered Squarepants: https://www.vsin.com/interview-with-...-of-las-vegas/

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post

Oh, you have no idea LMEAO
            WIthout a doubt, all I can say is he's the man!!!! Who'd a thunk it??

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post

Congrats, Archie8. There's a 3-day dispute period so not official until Thursday...payouts start Friday. You need to contact SuperBook to make arrangements (believe you have to fill out a W-9 form before they will send payment.

As for tipping, it used to be much higher...industry standard was 2% for a while but now most proxies don't require tip, but it's still right thing to do. I've never had anyone tip less than 3% (and that was on big amount), usually closer to 5%. I also think it's fair to just tip on your net winnings if you want to deduct entry fee, etc. but it's up to the individual.
              Payments are sent out with no W-9
              Check arrived this morning.
              Sports book manager informed it was up to me when I do my taxes.

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Nice payouts!! Tough effing contest to cash in...

I didn't follow it super close as I was busy getting bounced out of Survivor pools where you only have to pick ONE team WITHOUT a point spread! LMEAO!

Don't put all of your winnings on RED on the roulette table!

Nice article on Squarepants/George/King/Nito!
                Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 01-17-2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X