Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monsterloc or SC winner NFL Wildcard picks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsterloc or SC winner NFL Wildcard picks?

I'm interested in viewing the pics of the Top finishers of the super contest or the golden nugget ultimate football contest for comparison sake.

does anyone know what they are on thanks in advance

Hey, SportsBettor.

I didn't get picks from those guys this week. However, though when the lines were coming up last Sunday night, There Can Be Only 1 (aka SuperContest Gold Champ, aka Squarepants around these parts) was with me at the Westgate and agreed with me (without having access to his actual power rankings, etc.) that the Seahawks were the play tonight at Dallas.

I'm having dinner tonight with SuperContest Classic champ Personal Gourmet and will see if he likes anything Sunday.

Sorry I don't have more. GL!

Comment

Wow..... No one knows???

Comment

Sorry didn't see your msg, Dave! Thanks my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
          Hey, SportsBettor.

I didn't get picks from those guys this week. However, though when the lines were coming up last Sunday night, There Can Be Only 1 (aka SuperContest Gold Champ, aka Squarepants around these parts) was with me at the Westgate and agreed with me (without having access to his actual power rankings, etc.) that the Seahawks were the play tonight at Dallas.

I'm having dinner tonight with SuperContest Classic champ Personal Gourmet and will see if he likes anything Sunday.

Sorry I don't have more. GL!
          Find out anything from the Champ? He on anything for Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by SportsBettor View Post

Find out anything from the Champ? He on anything for Sunday?
            We didn't specifically discuss bets for the Chargers-Ravens game, but during the course of our conversation he did say "the Chargers are the best team in the AFC" so take that for what it's worth (note: he also said that the Patriots have the 12th-best talent in the playoffs, so I'm assuming he's leaning toward taking the winner of this game vs. the Pats next week.

As for the Eagles-Bears...we both said we're waiting for the +7 on the Eagles. There was one in town at CGTechnology last night but it was +7 -120 so we'll see if the public bets it higher during the course of the day.

GLA

Comment

• DaveyShines
              DaveyShines commented
              Editing a comment
              Squarepants was a heavy contributor once upon a time. Haven't seen him post here for a long while. What happened?

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post

We didn't specifically discuss bets for the Chargers-Ravens game, but during the course of our conversation he did say "the Chargers are the best team in the AFC" so take that for what it's worth (note: he also said that the Patriots have the 12th-best talent in the playoffs, so I'm assuming he's leaning toward taking the winner of this game vs. the Pats next week.

As for the Eagles-Bears...we both said we're waiting for the +7 on the Eagles. There was one in town at CGTechnology last night but it was +7 -120 so we'll see if the public bets it higher during the course of the day.

GLA
            Thanks Dave, but I wish you would've just asked him directly what he likes today! So are yall taking +6 Eagles since that's what the line currently is?

Comment

Working...
            X