Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 SuperContest registration starts March 1...Golden Nugget March 8...plus MM & MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 SuperContest registration starts March 1...Golden Nugget March 8...plus MM & MLB

Here's the story I did for VSiN: https://www.vsin.com/contest-corner-...-win-contests/

Hello Dave do you think the SuperContest will break 4k this year? What about the Golden Nugget contest, 500?

Comment

Yes, I think with earlier registration and just overall increase in people interested that they'll blow past 4,000. I think the only thing that could slow it is a company were to announce a comparable contest in New Jersey or Pennsylvania that might keep a lot of people from traveling cross country (and, even so, they'd have to announce it soon -- and promote heavily -- before SuperContest players make plans to head to Vegas over the spring or summer.

Golden Nugget had huge increase last year...though a lot was due to cutting entry fee from $2,000 to $1,000...not sure they'll see that big of an increase again, plus they really don't publicize their contest as well as the Westgate does. 500 possible, but I'd set over/under more like 400.

Comment

I am very interested in this contest. I am the owner of William Lee Sports, and my clients are very happy with my NFL and College Football picks which are my personal best sport. Hit 65% in both sports so this Supercontest is right up my alley.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamLeeSports View Post
          I am very interested in this contest. I am the owner of William Lee Sports, and my clients are very happy with my NFL and College Football picks which are my personal best sport. Hit 65% in both sports so this Supercontest is right up my alley.
          Let me know if you need a proxy (send me a PM)...they're taking registrations now.

Comment

Dave, sent you a PM. Will be in Vegas March 28-April 1

Comment

Working...
            X