2019 nfl p.o.w. Week #9 (oct 31 - nov 4) post plays here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 5-3
    Tampa Bay +6.5 @ Westgate This looks almost too easy but I will fall for it. The Buc's outplayed the Titans last week IMO But the Underdog has been the play lately in Seahawks games and Seattle has not covered as a fav at home this year. Could this be the week, hopefully not, believe the game will drop to 5.5

Comment

POW 5-3

Cleve +1.5 Cgt

Cleve looked better last week even in losing effort. Turn overs really hurt. this week against denver they should get healthy. Ill take Mayfield against rookie any day.

Comment

NFL P.O.W.( 7-1-0)

Tampa Bay plus 6 1/2 ( Mirage-William Hill)

If it weren't for the 3 t/o Tampa would have most likely won last week,and Atl missed f/g and still kept it close.
        And that's Atlanta.
        Going with a tougher team vs Seattle this week.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          Fine...Be that way.

• Compass rose
          Compass rose commented
          Editing a comment
          Baby--and where's Liz picture?

NFL POW WEEK 9 (6-2)

Packers - 3.5 CIRCA

Chargers offense is a total mess. They have scored 17, 20, 17, and 13 in last 4 weeks with their sole win against one (Chicago) of the worst coached and QB teams in the league. Their other wins were against Indy in week 1 and the Fish, none of which will make NFL Films highlight reels. So three crummy wins, and now they have to face Rodgers who is having one of the best years of his career and will have way more fans at the game than they will. Also note, Chargers only 2 ATS wins this year were on the road, and 0-3-1 ATS at home. Surprised this line isn't Pack - 6. Go Pack Go at Lambeau Field West, Pack in a rout!

Comment

Lamar Jackson is certainly a talented QB. But more importantly, NE has defensively been playing lights out this year. Jackson versus NE defense is talent for talent, the real edge is NE offense versus Bal defense. On a side note, Rick, I was excited about the lights out first half performance by Seahawks in Sundays game. Exciting first half! They'll beat Bucs this week! Their game was on my early short list of considerations, along with 49ers, Packers and Cowboys.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, the Seachickens did what a good team should have done to ATL, BUT, letting their beaks off the gas made it a little interesting. Their starting center went out of the season in that game. Quality backup, but no backup to him. Their pass rush is not that good, and the secondary shows flashes of brilliance, but I don't trust them vs. better QB's. TB has a very good run D, and that's SEA's go-to...Russell will have to run around as usual and find open WR's, which he does very well. Back when they had a great D, TB played here in 2013 and was up 21-0 before SEA made a huge comeback for the win...These are the types of games they have trouble with, but they've had trouble with most of them this year. 6-2 looks good on the marquee, but behind the scenes there are issues. They normally get stronger as the season goes on, but remains to be scene. They have a BYE next week, so hopefully they aren't in vacation mode!

4-4
          Ravens +4 Treasure Island
          Ravens D rounding back into form and should give Tom Terrific some unexpected sacks. Points seem generous.

Comment

NFL POW 3-5

Clev -3 Treasure Island

With Flacco out this is primarily a play against Brandon Allen in his first start. The Browns under Kitchens this year have been a mess but I feel their backs are against the wall and this is a must win game for them. Denver D is solid but if Mayfield, Chubb and OBJ can’t out score the rookie by 3 they are done.

Comment

N.F.L. P.O.W. ( 6-2)

Detroit Lions + 2.5 Westgate Superbook

Lions, who nearly upset both K.C. and Green Bay, are 5-1 last 6 as an underdog since later 2018. This is a Pointwise key release. Tuley the Tout likes them and you know how sharp he is !!!

Kudos to Dave Tuley for having the World Series winner !!!

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. 7-1-0
                New England -3 betMGM
                Road team is 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
                A couple weeks ago Clevand creamed the Ravens no way they have improved that much
                to defeat the Pats. Patriots are a broken record win, win, win, cover , cover ,cover
                Point diff NE + 189 Ravens +58

Comment

3-5 GB -3.5

Circa.

Home field away from home advantage too much to overcome for chargers. Green Bay just has too much offense her.
                  "Baby, it's cold outside!" Isn't that so, snowflakes?

Comment

4-4
                    my pick this week is the Los Angeles Raiders -2.5.
                    The raiders return home for the first time in a month. They are facing a lions team that could not put away the New York giants and are facing an offense that has put up at least 3 touchdowns a game for the last 4 games. The lions had a lead against the giants and couldn’t keep them off the scoreboard and let a back door open last week. This game will be a shootout but I think the raiders with some home cooking and and home field kick the last field goal of the game and win by 3. Half point is huge in this game in my opinion.

Comment

POW 5-3

KC -1 CIRCA

I feel like Mahomes plays in an important game for Chiefs. Will take Mahomes over Cousins in a big game anytime. Chiefs get it done at home in a game that is important to them as they begin to position themselves for playoff seeding.

Comment

POW 6-2

NE -3 MGM

Getting the Pats -3 is a bargain no matter who they play. Their defense is playing outstanding. I have this line at -7.5 so i find a lot of value at 3 and i get the Pats under a TD. Not much of road trip for the Pats and they have played better when away. I think Lamar will get exposed a little here and Bellichek will give the road map on how to defend them. NE 27-17.

Comment

P.O.W. 5 - 3
                          Eagles -4.5 (CIRCA)

Two teams trending in opposite directions. Eagles are getting healthy on the defensive side and it appears Desean Jackson will play on Sunday opening up the field for Wentz. First home game in four weeks for the Birds and they are ready to restore the local fans faith in them for a second half run.

Comment

NFL POW 4-4

Tampa Bay +6 (MGM)

I think this is a spot similar to when the Bucs went to LA and surprised a Rams team that was overlooking them. I think the Seahawks may be caught already looking ahead to their divisional match-up next week against the undefeated 49ers. Tampa's defense should be able to keep the Seahawks from effectively running the ball, and if Winston can keep from throwing a bunch of interceptions as he does way too often, I think this has the look of a close game, with the Seahawks just trying to grind out a win and move onto next week.

Comment

Working...
                            X