Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW (4-4-0)

Tampa Bay +6 (MGM)

Tampa Bay can score with anyone and the hawks are a litte iffy on defense. The real wild card here is which Jameus Winston shows up today. Mr. Turnover or strong arm QB who can score quickly.
    I think home field is not so great anymore in the NFL, so Bucs keep it close today.

Comment

• RacingCat
      RacingCat commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless I'm missing something, this has to be +6 -120. I don't think there has been a +6 at -110 anywhere for about 24 hours.

POW 4-4
    Oakland -21/2MGM
    Oakland comes Off a tough schedule and is 3-4.They are home at last and average over 6 yards per carry.Will run all day and I think are better coached.
    GL to all.

Comment

NFL POW 6-2

COLTS Pick em Westgate

This Indy team has something special going on and is very well coached. They also play very well as a small favorite or dog, I am on them here even without TY. Steelers Conner looks doubtful and Steel have only beaten teams with loosing records this year(Winless Miami & Cincy, & pathetic San diego) while loosing to every team they faced who has a winning record. Colts go on road had get another hard fought victory.........

Comment

POW 3-5
        Tampa Bay +3.5 1st half (Golden Nugget)

Seshawks are overrated and Buccaneers overall stats aren't bad. Of course, the real issue is Winston's turnover rate. I'll predict the better Winston shows up this week. Getting more than a FG in the first half seems fair to me, I'ok take the Bucs.

Comment

NFL POW 2-6 2pts ytd

Jags +1.5 westgate

The way to beat Houston is to have a rush that gets to the QB, I don't trust Bill OB to have this team ready for a London game.

A raucous Wembley roars the Jags home

something like Texans 17 Jags 23

Comment

LAST CHANCE GOTTA WIN OUT

INDY +1.5 westgate

I betting here on the difference at the skill positions QB and COACH. Brissett vs Rudolf and Reich vs Tomlin. The rest of the teams are pretty even but getting even a point with the better QB and sidelines is worth a bet.
            "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
            “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

NFL Pow 4-4

Packers-3.5 MGM

The Packers are 7-1 and marching toward a spot in the playoffs. The Chargers are 3-5 and have mostly struggled this season. So, Green Bay should have no trouble winning this game by more than three points.
              Led by veteran quarterback Aaron Rodgers, the Packers have won four straight games since their Week 4 loss to the Eagles, their only defeat so far this season.
              The 35-year-old has been playing even better of late, as he's passed for eight touchdowns and no interceptions over Green Bay's last two wins over Oakland and Kansas City.
              Don't expect the Packers' offense to slow down this week—and feel confident betting on them to win again.
              GL.

Comment

NFL POW WEEK 9 (5-3YTD)

Houston +1 1/2 (Westgate)

I really don't understand this line move. Personally, I believe it is an over reaction to the Pittsburgh game last week versus Miami. Line opned at pick, and now Houston is getting points. Not sure that Pittsburgh can establish a runing game, and that should put even more pressure on Rudolph. I think Jacoby Brissett is a better QB than is Mason Rudolph and the Colts have the overall better defense. That defense has been very tough of late as the Colts have allowed just over 16 ppg over their last three games and two of the offenses they have faced (Kansas City & Houston) are far better offensive teams than the one they will face against the Steelers.Kinda like the under as well, but then saw that the Colts are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 road games vs. a team with a losing home record and 11-3-1 ATS in their last 15 games in November, while the Steelers are 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 games when playing on Sunday following a Monday night game and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Gimme the Colts, and the point and a half. Good luck to all,,

Comment

• phatman15
                  phatman15 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think the bourbon caight up with me last night,, my play should have been Colts + 1 1/2, as my reasoning explains the logic of the play. I accidentally posted Houston as the play, Please note accordingly.

4-3-1
                Gb -3.5 Bet MGM
                I was tempted to take the Pats, but this looks like a better bet to me. Gb has been playing well and the Chargers seem to be self destructing. They will also have 3(and maybe 4) defensive tackles sit out this game, and have some other defensive injuries. Gb should be able to pull
                this one out.

Comment

POW 7-1
                  Indianapolis +1.5 (Westgate)
                  Colts on a roll, winners of 3 straight including over KC & Houston.
                  Steelers 3 wins have come against opposition that are combined 3-20. If Conner can't go, they will have to rely on the arm of Rudolph. Not a reliable solution.

GLA
                  ​​​​​​​

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (5-2-1 YTD)

Seattle Seahawks -4.5 (Westgate)

Maybe I'm the only one on here that sees this, but Tampa isn't that good. Long, long cross country flight to play a team that got their asses reamed in meetings this week for letting my sorry ass Falcons somehow make a game of it late last week......with a backup QB! Maybe I'm just thinking like my fellow bird brained friend in the NW, or maybe I'm just trying to kiss his ass?? As ALCOA used to say back in the day, "You make the call!". Russ or is it Jay-Z, at QB is much, much better than the crab thief Winston. Seattle cruises..

Tampa Bay 17
                    Seattle 31

Best of luck this week to all!

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (4-4-0)

Oakland Raiders -2.5 (MGM)

Stafford and the entire Lions team outside of that dome and on the road vs. an undervalued team coming back home for the first time in over a month and less than 3? It's a must play on Oakland and just hope it works out.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-4-0 YTD)

Green Bay -4 (Westgate)

Should've gotten here earlier to get the -3, but -4 is till pretty good value for a 7-1 team going against a team that has not clicking offensively, and now has a new play caller. It looks like Adams will be back for Green Bay as well. As others have mentioned, this will be like a home game for the Packers (which it was when the Packers last played the Chargers when they were in San Diego).

Comment

I think the bourbon caight up with me last night,, my play should have been Indy + 1 1/2, as my reasoning explains the logic of the play. I accidentally posted Houston as the play, Please note accordingly.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. 4-3-0

Patriots -3 (MGM)

Patriots have been unbelievable this season on defense, averaging 7.6 ppg allowed all season. The old saying goes, defense travels. While the Lamar Jackson has been great this season this will be his toughest test to date. Bill Belichick has a history of shutting down mobile quarterbacks and i dont expect that to change here.

Comment

Working...
                            X