Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pow 3-5
    raiders over 51 mirage

Raiders definitely have the advantage with the running game that is why I have a feeling Stafford will be airing it out all afternoon since they have the advantage with passing game against the suspect Raiders secondary which will force Carr to play catch up and throw more also.

Comment

POW 3.5 YTD
      WESTGATE KC +5.5
      Even without a healthy Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs are a pretty good team and Moore's played well last week and I think the defense will step up this week.
      eieio

Comment

NFL POW ( 4-3-1 )

Cleveland Browns -4 ( Everywhere )

I said last week I was done picking "Bad" teams, What if I pick a "Bad" team against another "Bad" Team ?? LOL
        Well if it backfires I'll just go back to picking better teams.

With that said I'm going with the Browns because it's very rare for the Browns being a Road Favorite. In the past 2 seasons they have been a road fav Twice, going 2-0 ATS in those games
        Plus Denver is a shell of itself not playing up to par on Both sides of the ball. Now they start a Rookie QB who has never taken a snap in the NFL.
        The Browns actually held their own for a while vs.NE, so they should be just fine here.

Comment

POW. YTD (6-2-0)

Total OVER 51 yuccaneers @seabirds. Westgate 11:55 am PST

Missed out on the morning rotation so taking a shot with a pretty high total. Have to figure tampa will shred the seattle back 7 with deep strikes to evans and godwin. Tampa has a solid run d, which schittenheimer hopefully adjusts to quickly and allows wilson yo play pitch and catch against their backline. Seattle has struggled at home, this is tampa's what seems like 10th straight road game. 2 soft defenses will lead to points galore. How about 37-27 seabirds when all is said and done. Last thought, seahawk rick has preached to me for 2 season's now that seattle has to rely on their offense in order to compete. Good enough reason for me.

Comment

Originally posted by eieio View Post
            POW 3.5 YTD
            WESTGATE KC +5.5
            Even without a healthy Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs are a pretty good team and Moore's played well last week and I think the defense will step up this week.
            eieio
            ***Hey bud, it looks like you posted your play 23 mins after the game had kicked off. So it will be graded as a loss.

Comment

• Sorany
              Sorany commented
              Editing a comment
              He’s done that before, just the first time he’s been caught.

Maybe the time is off because of the time change. My post says 1:07, no way that's the time I posted my selection. Not quite sure why mine 12 minutes after I wrote it up. Just saying.

Comment

Testing testing

if daylight savings time was off earlier, it's working fine now

Comment

Just went thru this and more losses then wins.Maybe somebody can tally total,a lot of NE and Green Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrvolo View Post
                  Just went thru this and more losses then wins.Maybe somebody can tally total,a lot of NE and Green Bay.
                  Going into MNF we are 14-27-2 ATS in Week 9....so yeah, not the best of weeks for this group.

Comment

• Mrvolo
                    Mrvolo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks,I guess I was too lazy.

NFL POW (5-3-0)

NYG/DAL 1st HALF UNDER 24 (Westgate)

Dallas been horribly slow starters this year on road, averaging only 7.7 points. NYG only chance to win this game is to keep Dak off the field so expect ground emphasis. Prime Time Unders still trending favorably over the season. Hoping sad NYG defense can take advantage of MNF excitement and play at least a half of good football.

Comment

Working...
                  X