Breeders Cup Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeders Cup Friday

Figured I would start a thread and start to keep my fingers crossed regarding any horse breakdowns. Could be the end of California racing if a horse breaks down on the world stage

Juvenile Tf Sprint
    what happened to those exciting down the hill races.. 5F in a semi circle is kinda drab .
    6 Euros ,all adding Lasix and 3 Wesley wards
    only 5 races at the meet at the distance
    So not much to go on at all. I suspect that the betting pattern will point to the winner
    ill probably add other races as I can
    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Yes Agree with you up top, any casualty could be detramental moving forward ......Lets up for a clean day & some winners.....

On friday in the 5th, Ward has 3 , I am on #9 Four Wheel Drive with Irad- This horse is 2-2 out of American Pharoah......I will wheel him and look to catch underneath.........

Comment

Totally agree with opening statement, Safe Trip To All The Horses.

Will try to work these in some way.
        5th - A'Ali, Frankie gets his win early
        6th - Vitology, Stuck way out in 14th post in last.
        7th - Comical, loved her last battled hard on the rail
        8th - Shadn & Tango, two eruos
        9th - Scabbard, the two favs will be tough but try to beat em

Good Luck with all your selections.
        Last edited by Taketheredeye; 11-01-2019, 08:09 AM. Reason: Changed 6th, originally posted Saturday choice

Comment

• Barryt
          Barryt commented
          Editing a comment
          6th spun to run?

• Taketheredeye
          Taketheredeye commented
          Editing a comment
          Spun To Run is tomorrow, changed it to a scratch. Wouldn't be the first time I bet the right horse in the wrong race.

R1 #4 Zestful wps
        R2 #3 Kookie Gal wps
        R3 #2 Almost a Factor wps
        R5 #2 Band Practise wps
        Good luck

Comment

some Breeders Cup for Friday

5th race ex boxes 9 with 1-3-5-10-11

6th race exactas 4-12 with 2-4-6-8-9-12 also #4 Win & Place also 4-12 ex box

7th race exactas 4-6 with 1-4-6-8-9 also ex box 4-6

8th race exacta boxes 7 with 2-5-9-10-13 #7 W&P

9th race exacta boxes 1 with 2-4-5-6 #1 Win

Comment

Breeders Cup Friday Races 5-6-7-8-9
            Playing 4 horse ex box on each race

5th.....9-7-12-10
            6th....4-12-13-14
            7th.....6-1-9-8
            8th.....7-13-2-10
            9th.....1-5-2-6

I'm going to try a $100 show parlay
            5th race …#9
            9th race....#1

Comment

Breeders cup R2 which is R6

R6 1m on Turf

14 horses 35 previous races favour posts 4-7 and a late presser running style.

2 euros #12,#13 both FTLX and trained by Obrien( 9% in breeders cup races). Euros have won 9 of 12 Juvie turf races. Note neither of these have gone a mile and finished 1 1/4 length apart in Coventry stakes( I was born in Coventry) back in June.

Casse has 2 #3,#11

Another difficult race

Everyone likes the #12, they think its a monster. That makes me like the 13 too but both have difficult posts. The 12 probably gets caught wide on the first turn while the 13 and hence the 14 both closers will have to find a trip. The 4 and 5 also closers will be more likely to get a nicer trip.#2 Chad Brown should get a rail trip behind the speed and get a jump on the closers but seems a little slower that the rest.

3 ,6,9 10 ensure a decent early pace.

So I like 2,5,4,13,14, maybe the 11 for 3rd.

Dave likes the 6 going wire to wire.

Last edited by Barryt; 11-01-2019, 08:58 AM.
              “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

R6 #5 Scatched , #15 Goes

Comment

R7 9 horses only6 races this meet at dis . Posts 2,3 won most. No S horses. well there are no S horses in this race.

Casse has 2#2&#3 O’Neil has2 #5,#9

The 2 ran a huge race at a couple of classes below this in front running style with a fairly easy pace. The7 also ran a huge race on the lead in a one turn mile . However I Think the 1 gets the lead today with #2,7 pressing the pace. The 1 is a 2TS going S/R so it could really improve, like the 4 did in its 2 Nd race, but if 2 repeats it’s race it should win. It’s 12-1 a good price. The 1 &7 are 3-1.

If these 3 quit, then bet longest shot of 4,5. Don’t think the 3 is fast enough.. the 689 were in a very slow pace .49.4, last race they’ll have to run faster here.

Dave likes the 9

Comment

R8 Imile Turf 14 horses ,7 Euros 368&14 are FTLX. OBRIEN has 2 #8&#14
                    i have no idea , watch the board, throw out THE favourite and box a couple of EUROS
                    Dave likes #2

Comment

R9 The Juvie 1m1/16. 9 horses . 1 from Japan with NO LSX

I see 5 contenders 1,2 5,6,9

The 6 seems the lone speed and has not been tested while running just as fast as the others.

#2 was 2 nd in Sep @2.90 where the #6 DNF @0.50 and should improve with the StoR move

#5 was a good 2nd to ml Fav#1 and could turn the tables esp as #1 has the rail.

#9 should be closing again but won’t catch the 6

Based on ml odds

Bet 6/25 exa and 6/1259/25 Tri

Dave likes the 2

Comment

2 Turf races so far today both won WTW. In R5 I sniffed out the 1 but only had it with 7 and 12. Dam, but exa only paid $46
                        so R6 is the third Turf race.
                        The 6 looks like the inside speed and those outside don’t need to lead except maybe the 10 but not sure
                        so going with Dave’s pick of the 6 .Betiing win. Will also bet [email protected]
                        if your thinking of the 4 just note Clemente is 0/36 in BC races

Comment

well if you boxed my four horses every race you hit nothing
                          BUT
                          if you boxed Dave's four horses from the VSIN website I believe he had the 9th race exacta for $967. hopefully someone boxed all four horses

Comment

Just for your information mr Dave Tulley had the exacta Friday in the BC 9th to the tune of 488 dollars for a single dollar. Great job hope you have a wonderful day on your Saturday selections also I will be following you. I had it.

Comment

• Mrvolo
                              Mrvolo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Somebody had it as they commented on TV how much under value it was.Great job DAVE.

• Barryt
                              Barryt commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sorry, Dave picked the 2 so if he had the exa, he also had the Tri ! In his top 4. Tri kinda paid short at $3 k compared to exa @1k
                          Working...
                          X