Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incworldclass
    replied
    Didn't make it onto the yearly roll call of the mega- wealthy? Why not find out where ...INCOME WEALTH Which route should I choose?
    Http://bit.ly/325lwra

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, Dave picked the 2 so if he had the exa, he also had the Tri ! In his top 4. Tri kinda paid short at $3 k compared to exa @1k

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    Did not and played some of the other long shots but did have the 3100$ early pk 5 and was a little excited after 5th race.Hope we can all continue today.GL

• Mrvolo
    commented on 's reply
    Somebody had it as they commented on TV how much under value it was.Great job DAVE.

• DaveTuley
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba62 View Post
    Just for your information mr Dave Tulley had the exacta Friday in the BC 9th to the tune of 488 dollars for a single dollar. Great job hope you have a wonderful day on your Saturday selections also I will be following you. I had it.
    Glad you had it...heard from people on Twitter who hit exacta or trifecta by boxing my 4 horses in Juvenile. Was happy to have both, though thought tri would pay more (hopefully it was driven down by other readers/followers following the instructions in my column. Anyone else have it here? GLA on Saturday!

Leave a comment:

• Zorba62
    replied
    Just for your information mr Dave Tulley had the exacta Friday in the BC 9th to the tune of 488 dollars for a single dollar. Great job hope you have a wonderful day on your Saturday selections also I will be following you. I had it.

Leave a comment:

• JMcMahon
    replied
    well if you boxed my four horses every race you hit nothing
    BUT
    if you boxed Dave's four horses from the VSIN website I believe he had the 9th race exacta for $967. hopefully someone boxed all four horses

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    replied
    2 Turf races so far today both won WTW. In R5 I sniffed out the 1 but only had it with 7 and 12. Dam, but exa only paid $46
    so R6 is the third Turf race.
    The 6 looks like the inside speed and those outside don’t need to lead except maybe the 10 but not sure
    so going with Dave’s pick of the 6 .Betiing win. Will also bet [email protected]
    if your thinking of the 4 just note Clemente is 0/36 in BC races

Leave a comment:

• Taketheredeye
    commented on 's reply
    Spun To Run is tomorrow, changed it to a scratch. Wouldn't be the first time I bet the right horse in the wrong race.

• Barryt
    replied
    R9 The Juvie 1m1/16. 9 horses . 1 from Japan with NO LSX

I see 5 contenders 1,2 5,6,9

The 6 seems the lone speed and has not been tested while running just as fast as the others.

#2 was 2 nd in Sep @2.90 where the #6 DNF @0.50 and should improve with the StoR move

#5 was a good 2nd to ml Fav#1 and could turn the tables esp as #1 has the rail.

#9 should be closing again but won’t catch the 6

Based on ml odds

Bet 6/25 exa and 6/1259/25 Tri

Dave likes the 2

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    replied
    R8 Imile Turf 14 horses ,7 Euros 368&14 are FTLX. OBRIEN has 2 #8&#14
    i have no idea , watch the board, throw out THE favourite and box a couple of EUROS
    Dave likes #2

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    commented on 's reply
    6th spun to run?

• Barryt
    replied
    R7 9 horses only6 races this meet at dis . Posts 2,3 won most. No S horses. well there are no S horses in this race.

Casse has 2#2&#3 O’Neil has2 #5,#9

The 2 ran a huge race at a couple of classes below this in front running style with a fairly easy pace. The7 also ran a huge race on the lead in a one turn mile . However I Think the 1 gets the lead today with #2,7 pressing the pace. The 1 is a 2TS going S/R so it could really improve, like the 4 did in its 2 Nd race, but if 2 repeats it’s race it should win. It’s 12-1 a good price. The 1 &7 are 3-1.

If these 3 quit, then bet longest shot of 4,5. Don’t think the 3 is fast enough.. the 689 were in a very slow pace .49.4, last race they’ll have to run faster here.

Dave likes the 9

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    replied
    R6 #5 Scatched , #15 Goes

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    replied
    Breeders cup R2 which is R6

R6 1m on Turf

14 horses 35 previous races favour posts 4-7 and a late presser running style.

2 euros #12,#13 both FTLX and trained by Obrien( 9% in breeders cup races). Euros have won 9 of 12 Juvie turf races. Note neither of these have gone a mile and finished 1 1/4 length apart in Coventry stakes( I was born in Coventry) back in June.

Casse has 2 #3,#11

Another difficult race

Everyone likes the #12, they think its a monster. That makes me like the 13 too but both have difficult posts. The 12 probably gets caught wide on the first turn while the 13 and hence the 14 both closers will have to find a trip. The 4 and 5 also closers will be more likely to get a nicer trip.#2 Chad Brown should get a rail trip behind the speed and get a jump on the closers but seems a little slower that the rest.

3 ,6,9 10 ensure a decent early pace.

So I like 2,5,4,13,14, maybe the 11 for 3rd.

Dave likes the 6 going wire to wire.

Last edited by Barryt; 11-01-2019, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X