2019 NFL P.O.W. Week #10 (November 7-11) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 6-3
    Seattle +6.5 at Westgate , while it scares me a little that Westgate is almost the only one with the hook, but to me this is a must win for the Seahawks who have a tough schedule in front of them, but a loss puts them three games behind in the loss column, not a good scenario and if trailing late I'll take Russell Wilson to get at least a back door cover but I'm banking on an outright winner here

Comment

NFL POW 6-3

Seattle +6.5 Westgate

Seattle has won all four of its games as a visitor this year and covering its last six as a road dog. This is a Gold Sheet key release. Tuley the Tout likes them and you know how sharp he is !!!

Seattle 28 San Francisco 24

Comment

NFL POW 3-6

SF -6 MGM

SF should dominate the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense as they have the superior lines. Seattle defense is highly suspect and hasn’t proven they can stop anyone yet so Shanahan should be able to set a game plan to cover Russell Wilson’s Superman performance. Expect the SF D to slow Wilson a bit and keep him more limited than the Bucs or other recent opponents. GLTA

Comment

Record 5-3-0
          pick is Miami +10.5 William hill.
          Miami showed some life against the steelers 2 weeks ago until inept coaching with 45 seconds to go in the 1st half when they gave up that stupid touchdown and gave the Steelers ALL the momentum as the Steelers received the second half kick off. Then went home last week and got their first win of the season. The colts have been squeaking out wins this season and maybe be down to BRian Hoyer as their starter. Colts the better team. Fitzpatrick fits this Miami offense and gets them moving. Colts win by not by 10.
          colts win 21-17.

Comment

NFL POW 6-3-0

San Diego Chargers - 1.5 Westgate

The Chargers have been playing much better the past 2 weeks since they fired offensive co-ordinator and Melvin Gordon is hitting his stride. If they want to make a run they need this division game and they have the much better defense in this matchup. The much improved Raiders are playing better too but still have some weaknessee on defense and are 0-4 heads up against the chargers the last 2 years. The Raiders have a couple of easy matchups the next 2 weeks and after barely holding on last sunday vs. lions(stopped then on 4th and goal at the 1) I see the Raiders lossing this one and going to 4-5 then winning the next 2 going to 6-5, i dont see them at 7-4. Also, The Raider fans seem to be going craxy at their final home games this year giving them a true home field advantage, But This San Diego group is unfazed when playing on the road , they won a playoff game at Baltimore 9 months ago. Ride DA Chargers here on TNF.......

Comment

3-6 Cincinnati +10 1/2 MGM Mirage

Going against all the hype of Lamar Jackson being crowned the MVP now on the basis of his game vs Pats. Bengals off bye week at home with new QB enough to keep
              this close.
              "Baby, it's cold outside!" Isn't that so, snowflakes?

Comment

pow 5-4

AZ/TB un 52 ( all)

Both teams off hi score last week so everybody jumping on over giving an inflated total. I think the value is on the under. these teams are 2-8 o/u last 10 meetings( ave 40 ppg). In the last 4 yrs all NFL home favs off 5 or more ov in a row(TB) have gone 0-7.

Comment

POW 4-5
                  Green Bay -4.5 (Circa)

This line has been trending down and I disagree with the move. Panthers are overvalued in my opinion. Panthers have lost their other two games this season versus a quality NFC team. Defensive coordinators appear to be catching up to Kyle Allen now that he has a few games on film. Allen has barely completed 50% of his passes either off the past two weeks.

I believe Kyle Allen struggles at Lambeau also. I have to question how Kyle Allen will handle the projected cold weather in Green Bay. He played high school football in Scottsdale, Arizona and played college football in Texas. I'm guessing that he has perhaps never played a game when the temperature is below 35 degrees.

Panthers rushing offense obviously stout with McCaffery but their rushing defense is not, allowing 5.1 YPC. Packers might be able to control the ball. Bottom line, I think Allen turns it over a couple of times and the Packers get it done at home.

Comment

POW 6-3

CAROLINA +5.5 (Wynn)

This pick is all about confidence. GB may well be lacking it after their one sided loss to the Chargers last Sunday, especially since LAC came back to earth last night in Oakland. OTOH, Carolina is starting to realize they have the best all around player in the League in McCaffrey. It has dawned on the Panthers that he is capable of leading them to the SB and they should be brimming with confidence in G.B.

Comment

NFL POW (6-2-1 YTD)

Rams -3.5

As the Ravens showed us last week - good coaches play extremely well coming off a bye. I have been on the Steelers a few times this season - but they should be getting more than a field goal considering 2 of the 3 losses the Rams have are to Divisional opponents that are among the NFL elite (okay...not the Seahawks...but they do have a legitimate MVP candidate). I think the Rams are being left for dead after a bad 3 game skid that left everyone wondering if McVay was only a great coach because of his star RB. I must be watching a different NFL because I can't remember a time in the last 10-15 years that a RB has really made that much of a difference in an NFL game. I'll happily lay points with McVay and a far more talented offense when the defenses are equal in DVOA.

Comment

NFL POW 7-2
                        NO Saints -13 1/2 Stations
                        rolling, rolling, rolling...two td's is a lot but Atl secondary is bad. They
                        just moved the ass coach to help out - that's a lot to ask in one week.
                        matt ryan is back with ankle sprain and the coach said this ""He's ready," Quinn said. "Just mobility.
                        He's ready - he just can't move LMAO
                        Saints are one of the best teams going

Comment

• gcotton
                          gcotton commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Was this a case of NO overlooking ATL or what the hell happened??? So happy for my Dirty Birds, but hate you had to take a L here..

• Senator L
                          Senator L commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LMAO ....football is hard to figure and you need lots of luck with the refs

POW (4-4-1)

Jets +3 (Westgate)

Giants should not be laying 3 points on the road to anyone. Their defense is being shredded each week, and Jones seems to have lost all the confidence he exuded in the preseason and his initial couple starts. Jets are not great either, but Darnold played decently last week and I think the whole offense will produce well against the Giants. I'll take the 3 points in a game I think the Jets win outright.

Comment

• DaveyShines
                          DaveyShines commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is not a road game for either team.

NFL POW (4-4-1)

Arizona +4.5 (Circa)

Cards offense continues to pile up yardage against good defenses (SF). Tampa Bay does not have one. Tampa just came off a heartbreaker, so may not be totally focused. Cards could win this game outright in a shootout. Should certainly keep it close enough to cash a ticket.

Comment

POW 6-3

TB -4.5 (MGM)

Going to go with a contrarian, gut play this week. I think TB puts up enough points to cover here, in a western team going east with an early start time. Really feel like Arians wants to beat his old team and beat them badly. Arians out coaches the Rookie HC and Buccs roll.

Comment

Dallas has an exceptional rushing attack led by Ezekiel Elliot and an offensive line to move big bodies out of his way. Looking for a blow out here.
                            Westgate DAL - 3
                            POW Week 10 3.5

Editing on account of losing a winning play last week on account of the time I put the play in. I put this play in at 8:21 AM and it says on the site 11-09-2019 - 1:17 PM. I know I put my KC play in on time, I posted 2 plays on my NFL thread last week and they both won KC and PHIL, just proof of my picks for last week.
                            eieio
                            Last edited by eieio; 11-09-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X