Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW 2-7 2pts ytd

Lions +3 CG Tech

The Lions can't run but Bears cannot stop anyone without Hicks and Goldman who may play but is banged up. Stafford does well enough against the Bears underperforming rush to keep the scoreboard moving. The Bears don't reach 20 pts enough under this gimmicky Nagy offence, only one decent total this year against a woeful Skins. Trubisky is drowning in confusion and its going to be a long slow last 8 games for Mitch. Wrong favorite

something like Lions 23 Bears 13

Comment

NFL POW (4-5 YTD)

Seattle (+6.5) (MGM)

Seattle has impressed offensively this season, averaging 395 yards per game, which ranks fourth in the NFL. The unit has been led by quarterback Russell Wilson, who has passed for 2,505 yards, 22 touchdowns and one interception in nine games, emerging as an NFL MVP candidate in the first half of the year.He is also 24-11-2 ATS as an underdog in career. 8-1-1 since 2018.
      The Seahawks face a tough task in taking on the 49ers, who are allowing an NFL-best 241 yards per game. But this should be one of the best games in the league this season, so expect this one to be decided late and by fewer than 6.5 points.

GL.

Comment

4-4-1
        Bal-10 MGM
        Two teams going in different directions. Bengals are a mess and haven’t really played anyone close. Ravens are coming off a good win and I don’t see Cin D containing this rushing attack and Jackson.

Comment

POW 5-4
          NO under 51 1/2 MGM
          NO 11 -4 Under and have leagues 5 th best defense.They do enough to put Atlanta away and Atlanta not a very good scoring team.

Comment

POW 7-2
            Buffalo +3 (South point)
            This line (2-6 favored over 6-2) seems fishy to me, but I'll bite.
            Yes the Bills have had a fairly easy schedule, however they did play the Pats tight. Mayfield and his 12 picks are up against a D that has held opposition to less than 17 points in 7 so far.
            Browns have scored less than 17 in 5.
            Don't think the Browns suspect coaching and league leaders in penalties will have an answer.

GLA

Comment

NFL POW 6-3
              Greeb Bay -4.5 MGM

Think Green Bay will bounce back from their worse performance of the year in this spot.
              Packers should be much more focused heading into their bye week. Take my chances with the better
              QB at home to win and cover .

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (6-4-0)

Green Bay Packers -4.5 (betMGM)

Chargers - yes, the Chargers embarrassed the Packers last week and one of the oldest sharp angles in the books is the bounce back game after getting drubbed as a favorite. The Packers are back home to boot so I suspect their offense will be sharper and the defense will be in a much better position playing with the lead and focusing on not letting McCaffrey beat them.

Comment

N.F.L. P.O.W. 2019 (4-4-0)

Chiefs vs Titans UNDER 49.5 points(Westgate)

Mahomes will be starting this game after injuring his knee vs the Broncos 3 weeks ago. I dont expect the chiefs to lean heavily on him. Instead of 5 and 7 step drop backs, look for quick outs, slants, and a heavy dose of the run game. Conversely, the Titans are going to try and play ball control offense to keep Mahomes and company on the sidelines, as that is there best chance to win the game.

Comment

NFL P.O.W.

Browns -2.5 (Westgate)

Just like the fishy line of Cleveland vs Seattle, which the Browns could've won if not for so many turnovers and bad officiating, I'm gonna try them again since a 2-6 team should not be favored over a 6-2 team. If the Browns team can play up to it's potential they win this game in a blowout against Bills kinda inept offense.

Comment

NFL POW ( 4-4-1 )

LA Rams -4 ( CGT )

Rams coming off a bye are 4-0-1 since 2015
                      Ever since the Rams have picked up Jalen Ramsey he has made a difference.
                      I also like the fact that Sean McVay is a master vs. the AFC, being 10-0

Good luck

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-5-0)

Buffalo +3 (William Hill)

I know Buffalo's' record may seem deceiving, but they're a solid team. Cleveland, on the other hand, is not. Just a bunch of guys looking out for themselves and more worried about mustaches and shoes than wins. Fist year head coach isn't really setting the tone in the clubhouse for this team. Buffalo is beating the teams they have to, and they're not losing to teams they shouldn't. To paraphrase the words of the late, great Denny Green, the Bills are who we think they are. They should win - getting 3 points is even better.

Comment

NFL POW (5-4-0)

Under Saints/Falcons 51 1/2 (Westgate)

New Orleans "bend but don't break defense" will not give up many points to the inept Falcons offense. Kamara comes back and Saints lean on running game, and keep the clock moving. It is also a bit of a contrarian play, as most people see this as an over, but these teams have played some low-scoring games over the past several years.

Short board this week, and nothing sparkled, but I am going with the under New Oleans/Atlanta.

Good luck to all!!

Comment

POW. YTD. (7-2-0)

Steelers +4.5 v lambs. Westgate 12:53 PST

Once again missed the morning rotation so will take a shot w/the steelers. This line seems awfully fishy similar to last week packers @ chargers game. Cold windy day in steeltown, you know the beach bum goff isn't't a big fan of that. Steelers defense is a top notch unit, as well as their special teams. Don't see lambs generating much if a run game this afternoin, which leaves it all up to the soft goff. I don't see him coming through, so why not a slight upset. How about 20-17 steelers on a boswell field goal at the buzzer.

Comment

NFL POW 6-3-0 YTD

LAR -4 Stations

Going with the Rams on this one. I was late getting my pick in this week and would have liked the early games but oh well. I like the Rams to win this one convincingly. they are firing on all cylinders and with the defense starting to play well i think they win buy a TD. 24-17 Rams

Comment

pow 4-5
                                niners -6 bet mgm

Both teams average about 390 Yard per game of offense. But Seattle's D gives up 380 YPG while San Fran only gives up 240. Even with Kittle out Garrapollo does enough to cover the spread
                                I'm not over thinking this one. I like San Fran -6 at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X