• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skykam1914
    replied
    Record 5-3-0
    pick is Miami +10.5 William hill.
    Miami showed some life against the steelers 2 weeks ago until inept coaching with 45 seconds to go in the 1st half when they gave up that stupid touchdown and gave the Steelers ALL the momentum as the Steelers received the second half kick off. Then went home last week and got their first win of the season. The colts have been squeaking out wins this season and maybe be down to BRian Hoyer as their starter. Colts the better team. Fitzpatrick fits this Miami offense and gets them moving. Colts win by not by 10.
    colts win 21-17.

Leave a comment:

• Deano
    replied
    NFL POW 3-6

SF -6 MGM

SF should dominate the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense as they have the superior lines. Seattle defense is highly suspect and hasn’t proven they can stop anyone yet so Shanahan should be able to set a game plan to cover Russell Wilson’s Superman performance. Expect the SF D to slow Wilson a bit and keep him more limited than the Bucs or other recent opponents. GLTA

Leave a comment:

• aaron24
    replied
    NFL POW 6-3

Seattle +6.5 Westgate

Seattle has won all four of its games as a visitor this year and covering its last six as a road dog. This is a Gold Sheet key release. Tuley the Tout likes them and you know how sharp he is !!!

Seattle 28 San Francisco 24

Leave a comment:

• east coast
    replied
    POW 6-3
    Seattle +6.5 at Westgate , while it scares me a little that Westgate is almost the only one with the hook, but to me this is a must win for the Seahawks who have a tough schedule in front of them, but a loss puts them three games behind in the loss column, not a good scenario and if trailing late I'll take Russell Wilson to get at least a back door cover but I'm banking on an outright winner here

Leave a comment:

• florabamaboy
    replied
    NFL POW 6-3

Oakland under 49 (Westgate)

Divisional games typically closer to the vest. Last 4 times these two played each other game has gone under. Combined these two are 11/25 to the under last 3 years in divisional games.

Leave a comment:

• Coachv29
    replied
    NFL POW 3-6

Rams -3.5 [CGT]

Rams coming off bye week which should have done RB Gurley some good. Rams D should hassle Rudolph into a couple of turnovers as new CB Ramsey figures to lock down Schuster and Rudolph will dump to running backs all afternoon which the Rams will live with. Goff should have enough success with Kupp, Woods, Gurley to cover the #. Rams by 7-10

GL to all

Leave a comment:

• Pittsburgh
    replied
    NFL POW 4-5

Ravens -9.5 Circa

I don't see any let down here. Ravens are playing well. Typically you would see a let down week after a big win but the Ravens can take one step closer to sealing the division up with a win against Cincy and they know it. Talk of Dalton getting benched has created turmoil in the locker room for Cincy. Cincy kept it close last time (3 weeks ago) but not this time around. Ravens by 13.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    2019 NFL P.O.W. 4-5-0

Kansas City -3.5 (CG Tech)

I think Mahomes will play, and the line goes up. BUT, if he doesn't, I'm content with Moore at QB in a good win vs. MINN, even though they needed 3-FG's to do it. TENN isn't as good as MINN IMHO, and won't hang with KC scoring as Moore is 'more' comfortable in the offense each week. Mahomes might have some rust if he plays, but he'll make things happen even if he doesn't run as much.

Leave a comment:

• Caseinpoint
    replied
    5-4
    Rams -3 1/2 MGM
    After a rocky start, Rams are starting to look like the team everyone thought they would be this season. Rudolph will face much more pressure this week than he did last week against the Colts.

Leave a comment:

• Compass rose
    replied
    NFL P.O.W (8-1-0)

Balt/Cincy Under 46 1/2 ( William Hill)

I think after the great win vs. Pats, and next week facing Houston, Balt will just sleepwalk through this one.
    Cincinnati is pretty much sleepwalking thru the season looking for number 1 pick now.

So Baltimore under for me.

Leave a comment:

• Incworldclass
    replied
    Didn't make it onto the yearly roll call of the mega- wealthy? Why not find out where ...INCOME WEALTH Which route should I choose?
    Http://bit.ly/325lwra

Leave a comment:

• AmazingMom
    replied
    NFL POW 6-3-0 YTD

RAVENS -10 William Hill

Baltimore 0-3 ATS in division this year and average scoring margin is -2 points per game. Cincinnati 1-1 ATS in division and average scoring margin is -15 points per game. In home games, Cincinnati 0-3 ATS with scoring margin of -12.3 points per game. In road games, Baltimore 2-2 ATS with scoring margin of 15.3 points per game. Cincinnati lost to Baltimore by 6 points several weeks ago. Baltimore didn't cover the spread. They do now. Bal 34-10. Good Luck Everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Blueandgold65
    replied
    N.F.L. P.O.W. 2019 (6-3-0)

Sea +6.5 Westgate Superbook, Circa Sports, William Hill, CG Technology

I think the line with Seattle is too high, given that the the line in week 9 game between SF/TB opened at -6.5 as well. These divisional opponents will play each other tough. SF averages 10.6 points per game higher this year at home than they do on the road. Sea averages 9.9 points per game higher this year on the road than they do at home. In divisional games, they are both 1-1 ATS this year, with SF scoring margin 8 points per game, and Sea scoring margin 9 points per game. Sea better than SF in turnover margin, and their turnover margin on the road is higher than their overall turnover margin. Russell Wilson also the better QB, and tied for fewest QB interceptions this year and #1 in passing touchdowns (17) and #1 in total touchdowns (20). Garoppolo has 13 passing TDs and 14 total TDs and has thrown 7 interceptions. SF likely wins, 31-27. GLTA!!

Leave a comment:

• Strmchsr1
    commented on 's reply
    NFL POW record is 6-3-0.

• NinerUteFan
    replied
    NFL POW (5-4-0 YTD)

SF -6.5 Westgate Superbook, William Hill, CG Tech, Circa Sports

Next best defense behind NE this year, #2 FPI rating, #1 defensive QBR rating and #1 NetQBR rating. Niners this year have followed up closer games with lopsided wins, Seahawks follow up one close win or close loss with another. Niners, 5-3 ATS, have an average scoring margin OVER THE POINTSPREAD of 12.8 points per game. Seahawks have an average scoring margin over the pointspread of -1.4 points per game. Since Thursday's close game, the Niners have extra time to plan their rebound game against a well known opponent. It pays off. SF 31-20. Good luck to all!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X