Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtheller
    commented on 's reply
    I was on the bomb. gripped it so tight, I couldn't let go. 2 picks on NO and 1 on Indy. I am sitting at the barbershop with my boys Sunday morning and watching ESPN (11am EST). I have one pool left that I can flip a pick on. I am currently on NO, when I see the bottom line say that Stafford is out. I immediately think about switching the NO entry to Chicago. Knowing damn well, most of the pool would still be on Indy and NO, it was my shot to zag........but I couldn't muster up the balls to switch to a bi-polar Bears team.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    A true 2nd chance! Zag when they zig is how you win! Good luck!

• Mrvolo
    replied
    All 9 lost in my 2000$ pool so we come back next week.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    GREAT job Schierby...Just keep doing what you're doing, and don't listen to anyone on this thread! LOL! Keep us posted on how it goes the rest of the way!

• Schierby
    replied
    Hey cyber. Been quiet so far this season but I am here. Still alive in Adam1 after taking Balty this week. Looks like the pool is down to 32 pending the outcome of tomorrow’s game. Things are getting interesting now!

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    ADAM'S POOL SUMMARIES...

In all my years of doing these pools, I've never seen two teams take up this much of a percentage of the picks. That INDY game possibly could go boom...No Brissett, and yes, it is MIA, BUT, it's more dangerous now if Hoyer goes out, then what?! They'll probably win by two TD's! LOL!
    O
    ADAM 1 ADAM 2
    Click image for larger version  Name:	adam1w10.JPG Views:	1 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	10494 Click image for larger version  Name:	adam2w10.JPG Views:	1 Size:	23.9 KB ID:	10495

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    replied
    The Fantasy Survivor Liz Hurley Pick Of The Week Isssssssss...

NO - If the lose this one, they should move the team to London!

Week 1: BALT (W)
    Week 2: CAR (L)
    Week 3: TB (L)

Week 4: INDY (L)
    Week 5: NE (W)
    Week 6: DAL (L)
    Week 7: BUFF (W)
    Week 8: LAMBS (W)
    Week 9: PHILLY (W)
    Week 10: NO

I can't believe Compass didn't send out a hit squad on me for not having LIZZZZZZY up sooner! This whole restraining order crap she's pulling is just a 'hard to get' ploy, I just know it!!!!

OMG...IF she had a twin, I'd give Volo's retirement fund to have 'date night' with them...I'm weak just thinking about it.

​​​​​​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	liz double.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	10492

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Lamar Jackson won't let that offense be complacent...He is AMAZING, and is a BALLER!

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    It's so easy, even a caveman can do it...One would think!

Who you on?

• mtheller
    replied
    Crazy that Adam pools still have a combined 3 missed deadlines this week. How hard is it to put a spot filler in Monday or Tuesday and change it on Thursday?

Leave a comment:

• Pittsburgh
    replied
    I think am going with Indy this week even if Jacoby doesn't play. I think Hoyer can get the job done. Miami is in tank mode once again since they got their first win last week. I just don't see any value for the Colts in the coming weeks. I have the Saints left but I would like to save them for when they play the Falcons again in 3 weeks...if I make it that far.

Leave a comment:

• phatman15
    replied
    Still alive, and with teams I can this week, this play came down to Baltimore or Indy. I really am not a fan of Hoyer, as Brissett is questionable. Obviously recognize that this is a trap/let down game for Baltimore, but I think defense travels, and so does Lamar. Opted for Baltimore. We are down to 19 players,, so hoping to find a way to make it to next week.

Leave a comment:

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    i just heard on radio that Hilton will probably not play for INDY.

• Seahawk Rick
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, Brissett would make me take pause. Russell Wilson played on an MCL deal, but it did slow him some along with an ankle injury at the same time. Just the MCL might not be so bad as he's not Lamar Jackson! Who else do you have left of note in Adam 2? I like KC,TB and LAR as possibilities...Mahomes will play is my feeling even though it's not official. Good luck!

• mtheller
    replied
    Still reading and grinding here. Still have 3 entries left spread across 3 pools. Really like NO this week, as I do not have Baltimore left to use. Indy is scaring me with Brissett looking like a gametime decision. Will probably go Indy in adam2 and NO in the other 2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X