No announcement yet.

2019 NFL P.O.W. Week #11 (November 14-18) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick side note, just realized that my week 11 pick is directly opposite of TARB. As others gave mentioned, congratulations to TARB on the 10-0 start. Theoretically, we both could get a winner this week if the Colts win by exactly 3 points.

Comment

POW 5-5

Pats -3.5

Pats coming of a by and they are well rested. Beating Belichick two games in a row is hard to do. Pats got thrashed by the Ravens so no doubt they bounce back this week. Belichick is 14-5 coming off a bye and Brady is 13-4.

Comment

NFL POW 7-3

Steelers + 3 CG Technology

Pittsburgh is maybe the hottest team in the AFC. 4 SU wins in a row and covers in 6 of 7. Just not sold on Cleveland. The Las Vegas Math Model likes them. Tuley the Tout likes them and you know how sharp

he is !!! Maybe Pittsburgh 20 Cleveland 16 Go Steelers !!!

Comment

NFL POW (4-6-0 ytd)

BALTIMORE -4 (betMGM)

Agreeing with COTTON is the kiss of death, expect for when SEATTLE beat ATL!!!

I've seen Lamar Jackson in 3-games now, and no DC can prepare a team for his running. His passing is still a work in progress, but the man is a baller and gets that team rolling with his leadership. BALT is on a mission to get the 1 or 2 seed and won't let off the gas vs. a good offense in HOU, but not good enough.

Comment

NFL POW 6-3
            this weekmy pick is the Rams -7
            The Rams come off a tough loss on the road in Pittsburgh where they had a hard time moving the ball. While it well documented Jared Goff is a different person at home than on the road. They failed to score an offensive touchdown last week. They get to face a bears team that took an entire half to get even with the lions and a backup. Bears have a hard time moving the ball due to their offense being stuck in the mud all year. Rams fighting for playoff lives already they come home and make a great rebound and showing for the home crowd. Rams 28-10

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (8-2-0)

Balt/Houst Under 50 (across the board)

After seeing Balt throttle Cincy with their Phenom QB (didn’t catch his name) I think folks may be forgetting this week they are playing a somewhat tougher opponent. I like Houston in the game for a side, but using my pick on under what I feel is too high a number.

P.S. Nice going Tarb on making the promise land—hope to see you there---

Comment

Originally posted by Blueandgold65 View Post
                N.F.L. P.O.W. (6-3-0, pending Monday night's results)

Hou +4.5 (CG Tech, William Hill)

QBs matchup and defense matchup make this a coin flip game on the surface. Across most metrics QBR, passer rating, compl %, Adjusted Net Yards/Att, defensive stats....a slight edge exists for Houston. But, in addition, Bal worse at home (1-3-0 ATS, scoring margin +3.5 ppg, -.5 turnover margin per game), and Hou better on road (4-1-0 ATS, scoring margin +5.6 ppg, +.2 turnover margin per game). Last two years Watson has 7 4QCs and 7 GWDs, Jackson has 1 4QC and 2 GWDs. Think Bal should win, but win or lose margin should be a field goal. Say Hou 24-21. Good luck everyone! Congratulations TARB!!
                are you and ninerfan twins ? never seen two guys post the same format like that. lol

Comment

NFL POW (6-3-1 YTD)

Patriots -3.5 (Westgate)

I think this is probably a fair line considering the body of work both of these teams have shown this year. But I can't help myself from backing the Patriots after they go into a bye week off a blow out loss. I love the value on them after any blow out loss...but after two weeks to sit with the egg they laid at the Ravens I can't imagine there will be many mistakes made in Philly. On the other end, the Eagles only impressive win came over a Packers team that now looks far less impressive. I expect the Patriots to defense to have a far more impressive outing and keep this a low scoring game.

Comment

NFL POW 2-8 2pts ytd

Under 40.5 Bears/Rams Will Hill

After a terrible year this will probably be my last pick so I'm going down with my Bears.

The Rams are no longer the team of 12 months ago offensively. The Bears D knows what to do, they showed the whole league last December and McVay hasn't found his second wind yet.

On the other hand the Bears offence is offensive.

something like Bears 13 Rams 15

Comment

POW 5-5

Pitts +3 Everywhere

cleve is 0-14 ats on grass when they are off a hg and facing a team above 500. cleve cant run efficiently and I expect Pitt to get at least 2 t/o bast on their last few games I see a 20-17 Pitt win outright

Comment

POW 6-4

INDY -2.5 CG TECH, CIRCA

Brissett is back which will be the difference for the home team in an important division game. Grabbing the 2.5 as it appears to be going to 3 at most place. Just feel the Colts are the better team with the better QB at home laying less than a fg. Colts take care of business here.

Comment

3-7

New orleans -5.5 All

Saints bounce back after embarrassing performance on road vs inconsistent Bucs.
                          "Baby, it's cold outside!" Isn't that so, snowflakes?

Comment

P.O.W. 6 - 3

Jags +3 (MGM)

I apparently didn't hit the Post Reply last week so my record is one short. (Full disclosure - I picked a loser)
                            Back on track this week by taking the Jags plus the three. Partially biased by my adoration for Nick Foles who has a knack for coming in and just winning. Not concerned by rust since I'm sure he wouldn't be playing if he wasn't healthy. Colts receiving corps is banged up and return of Brissett does not alarm me. Hitting submit now.

Comment

POW 7-3 OVER 38 Redskins/Jets @MGM and Coast Just a little low for me on this game as Wash has only scored like 18 points in their last 3 games, All Field Goals, despite how bad they are this is still an NFL team that had a bye week that has come up with plays that will work for this QB and the Jets QB shouldn't be seeing any ghost from the Wash defense

Comment

NFL POW (5-4-1)

Arizona Cardinals +10.5 (Golden Nugget)

Since the start of October the Cardinals are 4-2 SU and 5-1 ATS. This included losing by only 3 points against the 49ers on Halloween when they were 10 point dogs. The 49ers are on a short week, and are more banged up than the last time they met. I think the Cardinals keep it close again, so I'll take them plus the 10.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X