Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 NFL P.O.W. (7-3-0 YTD)
    -4 Carolina Panthers Stations
    Atl taking lots of action - game opened -7. Atl won last week against the Saints in a shocker. Don't think they'll
    do it two weeks in a row. Panthers have some good players McCaffrey, Olsen, Kuechly and I like
    the coach Ron Rivera. They need the game and are at home. Atl Freeman and Hooper are out
    and their coach stinks
    ...and Tarb "You da Man"

Comment

NFL POW (5-4-1)

NY Jets +2.5 (Westgate)

The lesser of two evils. The Jets have the better QB and defense and Washington is trying to find out what they have at QB. Here's hoping Darnell doesn't see any more ghosts. Jets should be able to win this one and as Darnell said "There's still hope for the playoffs". Well, maybe, but I think George Strait said it best "If you buy that, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona". I hold my nose and hope for the best.
      "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

NFL POW (6-4)

Broncos + 10.5 Westgate

Denver got a boost with Brandon Allen at QB and now he makes his 1st start on the road in a tough environment. Denver is coming off a nice win , then the bye and have had 2 weeks to prepare for this. Their Defense has been exceptional the last 4 games and I love taking 10.5 with a very good defense. Lindsy should have a good game and theyre D should Contain Cook. Minny is coming off a 2 game road trip where they went 1-1 and think they may overlook this Broncos team a bit.

Comment

POW 6-4

NE/Phi UNDER 45 (Wynn)

it’s been a lean few weeks after a 5-0 start. Decided to grab the last 45 out there on this one. The Patriots are very tough off a loss, but I can’t trust their offense, which seems pretty ordinary to me this year. I think they will win this game but can’t see them scoring more than 23-24, at least on offense. However, their defense should come to play, with schemes to frustrate the Eagles at every turn.

Comment

5-4–1
            Bal -3.5 treasure island
            I’m going to keep rolling with the most impressive team in the league to me. While the Texans look good, they haven’t had a tough schedule, and they are a little beat up. I give the slight edge to Bal and Lamar at the helm.

Comment

POW 6-4

Eagles +4.5. MGM

Pats overhyped, getting value here at home. Eagles should run run run all over the Pats.

Comment

POW 7-2-1
                Arizona +10 (Westgate)
                Cards are 7-3 ats and 2-1 when double digits dog. Including a 3 point loss to 9ers a couple of weeks ago. Can't see a 7 point swing here, especially with SF on a short week after a OT loss on MNF. (A little anti-swagger in the works)

GLA

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                  Seahawk Rick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It used to be a few years ago that teams that played SEA when their D was dominant would lose or not cover the next as they were more beat up. The SF game was a very hard hitting game and SF still might be feeling that one. I'm a big ARI fan Sunday! GL!

Also way to go TARB. Impressive, keep it up

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-5-1 YTD)

Jacksonville +2 1/2 (William Hill)

Colts get Brissett back, but no TY Hilton. Colts have not won a game that Hilton hasn't played this year. They'll miss him tremendously.

Jags have Fournette running well, which will help take the pressure off Foles to produce in his first game back.

Jags are 7-1-1 coming off a bye the last 9 years. Also, they're 7-0-1 ATS against the Colts in their last 8 games. This should be a close game (all the Colts' games have been this year) but I think the Jags pull it out.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (6-4-0)

Miami Dolphins +7 (betMGM)

This number is just too good to pass up. The Bills eeked out a win at home versus a much MUCH worse Dolphins team 6 or so weeks ago and now the Bills are favored by 7 on the road in Miami versus a team that has covered atleast 4 straight. The Dolphins defense is playing well actually and Fitzmagic can move the ball well enough to eat clock and get points. Buffalo wins and maybe even dominated but they can't lay 7 here. Bills 24-19.

Comment

NFL POW (5-5)

LIONS +7.5 (Coasts)

Definite overreaction to Stafford being out. I think the defense keeps Detroit in this game at home by getting pressure on Dak and him making mistakes. This is the most lopsided bet game with 90% of the bets and money on Dallas and that never bodes well for the those people. I’ll take over a touchdown at home against an overrated Cowboys team.

Comment

NFL POW 5-5

Houston at Baltimore over 51 (circa sports)

If you applied Sunday's over/under to Baltimore's last two games, the over would have hit in both. Despite controlling the Week 9 contest with New England, the Ravens still gave up 20 points.
                        A week ago, they blitzed through Cincinnati by scoring 49 points and racking up 379 total yards.
                        Baltimore's offense has produced at least 20 points in all nine contests, but its defense has also let up over 20 on four occasions. Both defenses allowed 300 total yards in the last two games, so the path could be open for the pair of quarterbacks to lead plenty of scoring drives and hit the over with ease.

GL.

Comment

POW 6-4

NO -4.5 (Circa Sports)

Saints are going to get that bad taste of defeat out of their mouths with a huge divisional win. Brees knows how sloppy their last game was. He is going to take control of this game. Kamara is back and they are going to use him this week. Saints will get off and throttle the bucs. WInston will score but it wont be enough. Saints win by 10.

Comment

NFL POW 3-7

carolina -3.5 Golden Nugget

I need to go on a TARB like run just to get a shot at the playoffs. Looking at Carolina at home against the Falcons. Even if Matt Ryan plays today I don’t see them keeping up with McCaffery and Allen as the Atlanta D isn’t good - despite the Saints upset. Fingers crossed, let’s go!

Comment

NFL POW 7-3
                              Chicago +6.5 William Hill

Taking the points in this spot, Rams o line is a mess, bears D should be able to hold the Rams to 20 points or less, hoping the Bears defense or special teams scores a td and Mitch can put up 10 points , taking my chances it's a fg game.

Comment

Working...
                              X