Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 3 picks thread

9-3 through first 2 weeks. Week 3 pick 6:

BALTIMORE RAVENS -5 1/2 -Baltimore well rested and first road test for Denver this year. Broncos have looked good first 2 weeks but I see them getting blown out in Baltimore vs a good defense 27-10 Ravens.-

NY GIANTS +6 -Battle of two desperate 0-2 teams. To me this is going to be a close game and that said I like the 6 free points I'm getting. I don't trust the Texans offensive line which will get the Giants an important TD on defense. Texasns will still win but its close 23-21.-

ARIZONA CARDINALS +5 -Everyone down on the Cards and now they have to play the Bears who lead the league in sacks. This is the Bears after all and teams like them lose road games like this that they should steal. David Johnson finally has a good game and the Cards get the upset at home 20-17._

OAKLAND RAIDERS +3 -A 2-0 team at home vs a 0-2 team on the road and the line is only 3. Factor in the fact Oakland traveling across country and the line is only 3. This is your Vegas Odds maker trap game of the week and I'm not falling for it. As good as Miami has looked this year they always lose games like this at home every year. Raiders with the upset 28-20.-

WASHINGTON REDSKINS +3 -Another home dog I like. Skins coming off an embrassing loss last week at home and the Packers on the other hand coming off to hard fought emotional division games. Little bit of a let down type game for the Packers here. Don't trust how healthy Rodgers is and I like the Redksins to bounce back and get a pretty easy win 21-16.-

LA CHARGERS +7 -Chargers might not win this game but have the talent to keep up with the Rams. Basically somewhat of home game for them and they get a TD. Rams win 27-24.-

That is some impressive handicapping Fent Dog. Who needs Dr. Chu? You are in definite contrarian mode this week. I particularly like your Bolts pick. GL.

Comment

Who else you like this week Davey?

Comment

I like Mia -3, KC -6 1/2, NO/ATL u 53.5 and CHI -5.

Comment

4-2 week 3 for record of 13-4 for first 3 weeks. It's a shame all my teams are gone from Adam's survivor pool though.

Comment

Nice job so far this season, Fent Dog!

Comment

And I thought you were just a college basketball guru. Lol
              "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
              “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

Good picking Fent Dog.I am also out of all pools but doing OK betting.Followed you On Was,NY Arizona and loser LA.Do not bet Favorites so laid off of Baltimore and I was going to bet Denver so thanks for that one.

Comment

Working...
                X