Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW 7-5
    Tennessee + 1 1/2 MGM
    second meeting and colts won first.Tennessee playing much better and Colts a little banged up.T QB Tannerhill playing at top of his game.Close one but like my side.

Comment

POW 8-4

SF/Balt UNDER 46 (Stations)

Possible S.B. prequel between two well coached teams. Both have been scoring lots of points, but per my numbers against much worse than average defenses. In this matchup both sides have top notch defenses, both teams love to run the ball, and each side should play mistake free football. Everything points to a close, lower scoring game.

Comment

POW 7-5

Baltimore -5 1/2 (Everywhere, let's say William Hill)

If San Fran has a weakness, it is defending the run. Baltimore has a bunch of folks that can hurt ya running the ball. San Fran's defense has given up 25 or more points in three of the last their last four games. Baltimore comes into this game playing at a level we have not witnessed in years. Perhaps they are peaking too soon, but that remains to be seen. I think they continue their recent success today against the 49'ers. The Ravens are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win, 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 13 and 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS win. San Francisco has gone 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following an ATS win and 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games on field-turf. The Ravens' ground game is too much for the 49'ers to overcome here as Baltimore WINS by a touchdown or more. GLTA

Comment

POW 7-3-2
          Carolina -9.5 (TI)

Started out this contest 7-0. Since then went 0-3-2 picking dogs and D. Time to switch strategy.
          Washington has the worst offense in the league.
          Haskins has only 2 passing TDs in last 3 games, both coming in garbage time vs NYJ after falling behind 34-3. In last week's win only TD was a kickoff return.
          Have to believe the Panthers can put up at least the same, if not more, 34 pts the Jets did while keeping the 'skins off the board.
          Carolina wins something like 49-10

GLA

Comment

POW 8-4 OVER 43 GBay/NYG @ Westgate and Stations Green Bay was embarrassed last week and Rodgers usually bounces back and the total has dropped because of a little bad weather expected but GB plays well in the cold. I'm just goig against this move as originally had it as a 48 in my numbers

Comment

POW YTD (10-2-0)

Beagles -10 @ miami Stations 7:55am PST

Missed my number last night but will still play the beagles this afternoon going into Miami. I see a game similar to a couple weeks ago when philly went into buffalo and road graded a top tier bills defense. Though philly struggling to get untracked on offense, their defense is getting healthier which has translated to a unit playing at a high level right now. Fitzmagic pixie dust is beginning to dissipate, expect 3 turnovers from him today. How does miami score against this eagles defense without turnovers or special teams touchdowns? Just don't see it,and eagles can move into a tie w/cowboys for division with a win today. Miles Sanders runs wild, 150+ yards, Wentz gets a little positive mojo against a decimated defensive unit. Hopefully Ertz will play, as well as alshon jefferey. Nice day in south florida, lets go with an eagle blowout 31-10.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (6-6-0)** I think this is my record so please double-check** I don't see standings to confirm. Thanks. Ps... my worst year ever here. Haha!

Los Angeles Rams -2.5 (MGM)

The Rams absolutely have to have some pride and bounce back after a series of dreadful weekends. I liked the Rams after their debacle last weekend at -3.5 so I have to jump on this despite the fear that the Rams lockerroom has quit while the Cardinals are feeling freat about how they've improved weekly. I've seen too many time the team that gets embarrassed on Nation TV bounce back strong - atleast as profitable ATS.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (4-6-2 YTD)

Philly -10 (Caesar's)

Dolphins can't stop anyone from scoring and Philly's defense had been playing better. Fitz will characteristically make mistakes and Philly will capitalize. Eagles know this is a must win with the division lead in the balance and won't overlook Miami which is really the only way the Dolphins could stay in this game.

Comment

POW YTD ( 4-7-1 )

Philly -10 ( Westgate )

Looks like I need to either win out of 4 wins and push to make it.

I'll take the Eagles here as they will be getting back more than a few key players today.
                    Nothing is a cake walk in the NFL lately but I see wentz which is a little banged up picking apart the fish all day long.

Something like a 28-7 finish

Good luck

Comment

NFL POW 4-8

Tenn/Ind Over 41.5 (Treasure Island)

Gotta go with a total bet since I can’t seem to pick sides this year. Indoor game so weather isn’t a factor and I expect a back and forth shootout that should land somewhere closer to 48 (27-21 Titans). The Tennessee offense is so much better since Mariota hit the bench so feeling some line value here. GLTA.

Comment

7-4-1
                        bal -5.5mgm
                        Going to stay with the hottest team in football. I still think the 49ers are a little overhyped and have had an easy schedule. Their defense is legit, but I still don’t think they can stop this offense. bal defense should be able to contain a weakened running game due to injury.

Comment

NFL POW 5-7

Redskins +11 (coasts)

This is a trend play bc I haven’t been picking good lately so going back to a trend. Plus a lot of ppl are on the panthers so im going against joey p also. GLA

Comment

NFL POW 8-4

Texans +3.5 Westgate

Watson is 11-4 ATS as a underdog in his career but HC Obrien is 0-5 Staright up vs, his old coach. Taking Texans here as I believe this Patriots Defense is the Most overrated defense I have ever seen.

Texans put some points up tonight.......

Comment

NFL POW (6-6-0)

1st HALF: Minnesota +2.5 (MGM Mirage)

Seattle has been slow starting (especially at home) for a couple of years now. Almost like they prefer the theatrics of a late Russell Wilson comeback. Minnesota embarrassed with their 1st half performance against Broncos in last game. They've had 2 weeks to work on it and I believe will come out firing. Not sure if Clowney and Ansah will be at full strength so if pass rush is non-existent like earlier in year, Cousins will be moving the ball.

Comment

NFL POW (8-3-1 YTD)

Seahawks -3 South Point

Better late than never! I missed out on Buffalo +6.5 which was my favorite bet of the week. And it looks like I also missed out on Seahawks -2.5. I can't hep but bet against Kirk Cousins in prime time. He threw me off his scent for a bit with a win over the Cowboys...but it turns out that was just slightly more impressive than his win over the Redskins. On the other side, blindly betting the Seahawks in prime time still seems to pay out as they somehow seem to take things to another level on a bigger stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X