Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl

Which team do you think wins the Super Bowl?
    Baltimore, New England, San Francisco, New Orleans, Seattle, Minnesota, field?

after watching Balt tonight, i don t see any defense that can stop their off

Comment

Yeah I’m thinking Baltimore as well. They were almost there last year expert Lamar Jackson couldn’t throw that well. I’d say NE has the defense to keep up with them but their lack of offense lately makes me think they wouldn’t be able to keep pace. That said, going into Ne in winter and winning is not an easy task.

Comment

Super Bowl preview this Sunday? Ravens vs 9'ers?

Comment

I think Coach has it right. If we could fast forward, baring no injuries, I think SF and Balt are the two teams. I will never discount the Pats in the playoffs with Brady and Bill. I think the only team that can challenge the 49ers is may a healthy Nola team, maybe the Packers.

Comment

I took Buffalo in the futures 100-1 and 66-1. If there qb makes some more throws I'll have a chance

Comment

Although I think it is not very likely, Seattle could be the number one seed in the NFC by winning its remaining games. Seattle will actually probably make the playoffs as the number five seed, as San Francisco gets the number one seed.

Comment

Does anybody think that this New England team with a very flawed offense can beat either Baltimore to get to the Super Bowl or San Francisco to win the title?
                I certainly don't.

Comment

• Mrvolo
                  Mrvolo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The key for NE is to get No.1 seed.They could run the table or lose 1 and Baltimore loses1.Both not out of the ordinary.This puts them in Foxboro for a late game for AFC title and maybe some snow,hail,etc thrown in.Brady is not the old Brady but you never know.

I do believe the Pats have a shot. If they have the no.1 seed then they have a great shot.

Comment

I'm not sold on Jimmy G getting his team to the Super Bowl. He could, but I could see Seattle beating them again.

Baltimore? Going to be tougher on them now that they lost their Center last night. I don't see anyone in the AFC besides the Pats and the Ravens though that will threaten.

Comment

New England (as much as it pains me to say). The Champs will, more than likely, hold the #1 seed in the AFC and will find a way to smother the new hotshot in the cold and wind of Foxboro. It helps Belichik and his master game planning that they have played Baltimore. I like either San Fran or Seattle to come out of the NFC and would side with the Seahawks---Russell Wilson is Fran Tarkenton reincarnated for his innate scrambling ability and improvisational skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Senator L View Post
                      I took Buffalo in the futures 100-1 and 66-1. If there qb makes some more throws I'll have a chance
                      Problem is, they will have to do it on the road. Will be doing well to get a playoff win. They are burdened by having the Pats in their division and can only hope for a wildcard berth. And that may be touch and go as they have a tough schedule remaining.

Comment

I like the Saints. Despite the poor showing this past Sunday, the defense is legit. Brees getting injured in week 2 may ultimately end up being a blessing in disguise. Brees looked worn down and old and the end of last season. Missing some early season games this year should keep him fresher for the playoff run this year. I do think they have to have a bye in the wildcard weekend to reach the Super Bowl, but if they get that, I think they win it all.

Comment

Working...
                        X