WEEK 14 - NFL Survivor Pool Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEEK 14 - NFL Survivor Pool Conversation

We are all looking to spike our eggnog BIG TIME after this survivor season where are biggest fantasies of cashing in for some dough blew up like the efffing Hindenburg!

NO SUCH THING AS A LOCK...Ugh.

Haydenkeats is alive, and doesn't need to read any of the crap I'm spewing out, but here's a little something for the hell of it!

ON THE RADAR...

WASH @ GB...WASH is full of themselves after taking down CAR on the road...They have the want to mess with GB, but GB at home is pretty tough, and they are hunting the division lead. Hard to see WASH getting it done, as GB is a step up in class from CAR, but as we've seen, teams can get a little cocky when they are big favorites.

CINN @ CLEVE...Mr. Mayfield has a hurt hand and ribs, so not sure why they are 10-point favorites. Maybe it's a smokescreen, but CINN would love to knock their division brothers out of the playoff hunt that they are barely in.

BALT @ BUFF...The line is jacked because Lord Lamar can seem to do no wrong. BUFF is getting a little better every week, with Josh playing decent at QB. Weedeater to my head, I'd still go BALT. I'd love to see BUFF give them a game and win, just so they can hunt down NE in the division, but that might be a pipedream.

MIA @ NYJ...A person in ADAM 1 likes them, so how do you bet against them? If you've made it to week 14 in survivor, I'm not saying NYJ is a bad pick, BUT, MIA is feeling good after yet another win.

DEN @ HOU...As long as HOU doesn't have an NE letdown, they can take DEN down at home I feel. DEN has been a roller-coaster and somehow beat LAC last week on the weird play at the end, and seems to want to keep playing hard. HOU a tougher foe than LAC.

NYG @ PHILLY...Eli back in the saddle for his goodbye tour act 1...Maybe that will help NYG get a spark to want to get a few wins for the lad. Their D still sucks, but PHILLY hasn't been much on offense, and the loss to MIA last week must have them wondering which way is up. Division game, but at this point, you might not have many other options.

DET @ MINN...Cousins playing well still even with SEA loss. DET without Stafford isn't the same team but the 14 point spread seems high. They were in the CHI game, and will want to derail their division brothers if possible. check injury report. MINN reallllly needs to win for playoffs as LAR nipping at their cleats.

That's all I can see worth looking at...I'm sure there are some other winners out there, but bigger brains than me will have to ferret them out and pick them!

Good luck to Haydenkeats in his pool, and anyone else that is still in one that hasn't been posting here.

Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 12-06-2019, 06:02 AM.

I am out but want to thank you for all your info.Looked forward to this every week.Will try a 4 week parlay.

Comment

Ditto from me. Tuley owes you a VFV t-shirt or at least a coffee mug!

Comment

Still alive in a small 2nd chance pool, had Chiefs last week, 6 of us left for $3,400. But by all means if you are tired of this thread no worries.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          Just WIN baby!

As of right now, there is no agreed split in Adam2. Here were the options, but one guy has not replied:

Comment

Sorry guys, I didn't get a chance to look at the thread to see that we had a LIVE survivor! He doesn't need out help, as he's gotten this far on his own!!! Keep it going Hadenkeats! Win some dough!!!!

Comment

ADAM POOL SUMMARIES...

Someone goes 13-weeks with a bunch of dough on the line, and is on the JETS!!!! Maybe they'll win by 20! As we know, anyone can win, and anyone can break your soul...CLEVE gets a vote too...Baker with a sore hand and ribs...We'll see.

ADAM 2:

Partial Split - Author: adamb Date: 12/5/2019 5:38:32 PM
            Hi All,
            The remaining 5 players have agreed to each take $7500 off the table, and continue to play for the remaining $25,100.
            Good luck, All --Adam

ADAM 1:

Nothing on message board about any split. Sometimes there is ONE guy that holds it all up. You just gotta take something at this point.
            o
            Adam 1 Adam 2
            Click image for larger version  Name:	adam1w14.JPG Views:	1 Size:	12.5 KB ID:	11290 Click image for larger version  Name:	adam2w14.JPG Views:	1 Size:	9.8 KB ID:	11291
            Last edited by Seahawk Rick; 12-05-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Just curious Cyber, no mention of Vikings, don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing. Not survivor related but ATS, how do you feel about your Seahawks at Rams this week?

Comment

Got my answer, Just read they are your pick of the week, good luck.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                  Seahawk Rick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LAR is a trapped animal that will do anything to win this week...tough to use SEA in this spot. Their run offense is jumping up a notch with Penny running well.

Posted MINN up above...Totally spaced out in them!

The Fantasy Survivor Liz Hurley Pick Of The Week Isssssssss...

TENN - Lizzy is talking to me again after the Packers won, and by talking to me, I mean she's on the witness stand tell the court why I am a menace to society, but mainly just a giant pain the the booty to her! If she has pain in her booty, I'll massage it my little lipshin...

TENN has got the fever, and OAK didn't get a flu shot, and seems to be regressing from the average year they are having. Tannehill likes the new role as savior, and it ready to walk on water all the way to the playoffs with the way he and the team are playing. A cinderella it is...Until it's not!

Week 1: BALT (W)
                Week 2: CAR (L)
                Week 3: TB (L)

Week 4: INDY (L)
                Week 5: NE (W)
                Week 6: DAL (L)
                Week 7: BUFF (W)
                Week 8: LAMBS (W)
                Week 9: PHILLY (W)
                Week 10: NO (L)
                Week 11: OAK (W)
                Week 12: ATL (L)
                Week 13: GB (W)
                Week 14: TENN

She only has the glasses on to hide her tears of joy upon seeing me run up to take her photo...Or to hide the rage in her eyes that only comes from love....

Click image for larger version

Name:	liz white.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	11311

Comment

Survivorgrid.com

Who had NYJ on their map in Week 1 for Week 14? No Volo, you didn't! LOL!

Name:	gridw14.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	11313

Comment

WOW!!!! Still first half, BUT, the GB picker might be able to grab the 25K left in the pool if HOU chokes it away, and GB keeps it's lead...HOU with the letdown after NE game I alluded to...Hard to predict.

Comment

MILLION DOLLAR POOL....

Looks like HOU is gonna knock a chunk of people out, so I'm guess there will be a chop...They are under the threshold this week and only had to pick one game.

If after week #12 we still have over 200 entries still alive, you will have to select 2 teams to win in week 13.

If after week #13 we still have over 100 entries alive, you will have to select 2 teams to win in week 14.

If after week #14 we still have over 50 entries alive, you will have to select 2 teams to win in week 15.

And if after week #15 we still have over 25 entries alive, you will have to select 2 teams to win in week 16.

Lastly, if after week #16 we still have over 10 entries alive, you will have to select 2 teams to win in week 17.

If after week #12 we still have over 200 entries still alive, you will have to select 2 teams to win in week 13.

Name:	million.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	11361

Comment

Working...
                      X