• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry.....my # came from MGM Mirage

Comment

NFL POW 8-6

NY Jets +15 (Stations)

I'll step in front of the freight train that is the Ravens right now. Jets rushing defense is #1 in the league in terms of YPC. While the Ravens rushing offense is no ordinary rushing attack, the stats would indicate that the Jets may be able to slow them down better than some other teams.

It's a Thursday night game so this is also a short week. Lamar Jackson will play but is nursing an injury. Perhaps he runs less than normal which weakens their overall attack. Bottom line, I think the Ravens are happy to grind out a win and move on, getting more than 2 TDs with a team that has been playing better lately looks appealing to me.

Comment

NFL POW 8-6

Fish +3.5 Everywhere

Can anyone please tell me why the Giants on a 9 game straight up skid are favorites over anyone home or away with Eli Manning as QB???

These same Fins just beat the Eagles two weeks ago that the Giants lost to on Monday night, and are still playing hard for their coach. The Giants are horrible and the Dolphins secondary won't be as bad as the Eagles to let 2 easy scores. Eli won't do squat and it's fitting that he will now mercifully finish under .500 for his career as his two SB wins were fluky imho.

The wrong team is favored here, Fish win straight up, will be grabbing some Money Line here as well (I also like the under a lot, how do these two get to 46.5? The Dolphins on the road against NFC foes is like 3-19 O/U last 22 when the total is above 41 points. Winds are supposed to be 10 - 15 MPH with gusts to 20). Fish 23 Giants 6.

Comment

NFL P.O.W.(9-5-0)

Houston/Tenn Under 50 ( Mirage)

With each of these vying for either a division or wildcard slot, think it will be a lower scoring game. Also Tenn has been flying high last few games, so perhaps will come back to earth vs a Houston team that has hit the skids of late.
          Hopefully, this stays under the 50---

Comment

POW 7-7

Kc -9 (westgate)

Kc going great guns right now and I think because of Den upset last week it brought the line down a little. KC beat Den by 24 this seas in Den. KC also 4-0 vs their div. Make it 5-0 after this week

Comment

POW 7-7

NEW ENGLAND -10 WESTGATE

"we are on to cincinnati" Patriots roll here. Looking for a 31-10 type game as the Pats get right on the bungles. Defense gives Dalton all sorts of problems, as they get into postseason mode.

Comment

8-6-0
                my pick the dolphins +3.5 William hill
                this is risky anytime you pick the dolphins. But the giants shouldn’t be laying 3.5 to anyone. The dolphins are very inconsistent, but going up against that giant D that blew a 4th quarter lead on Monday. Giants playing for a lame duck coach just want to end season. Dolphins while not being very good all season have played very hard all season. If the dolphins lose it won’t be by more than a field goal. Taking dolphins here with the points going to sprinkle Little on the ML AS WELL

Comment

P.O.W. 8 - 5
                  Falcons +10.5 (Circa)
                  Once the line passed 9.5, it was time to jump on the Falcons. Niners may be looking to take a week off against a lesser opponent while Falcons have picked up their play of late and should keep this within a TD.

Comment

NFL POW (7-6-1)

Cleveland/Arizona Ov 48

Cleveland's offense should look much better going against the horrific Cardinals defense vs the defenses they routinely face within their division. The Cardinals did not have their usual output against the steelers last week, but have shown the ability to score against other good defenses this year, so I expect them to bounce back this week, and Garrett being suspended should help that cause. Should be lots of touchdowns in this one to get it over the 48.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to post where the number came from...Treasure Island

Comment

NFL POW (8-6-0)
                        Bills + 1 1/2 Stations
                        Both playing well similar types of teams and I think it is a field goal game
                        that will go in favor of the Bills. QB gets a little better each week hopefully
                        the receivers can make some catches this week

Comment

NFL POW 10-3-1 YTD

Patriots -10 (Westgate)

I thought this number would drop with everyone giving up on the Patriots and the Bengals looking competent the past few weeks. The Patriots have 3 bad losses to division leaders this season. But they don't play down to their competition when the play bottom feeders. This is a lot of points to lay on the road - and I could see this being a let down game for the defense, but I think the Patriots will play hard for 60 minutes and I think that will be enough to win by 2 scores.

Comment

7-7
                            Rams -1 MGM Mirage
                            Hate to follow the pack on this play, but the Boyz have seemed to have laid down on their beloved coach. Rams playing better, but still not convinced they’re a playoff team either.

Comment

NFL POW (7-6-1)

OAKLAND -6.5 (Wm Hill)

Last game in Oakland for this franchise. I started following the AFL in 1963 and the Raiders provided many great memories. Sad day for Oakland, but good one for Vegas. Raiders will play well in this one and go out with a bang. They have the perfect opponent in Jacksonville. Team has quit and will mail this one in. Have no reason to win this one. Need a good draft position.
                              "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (8-5-1 YTD)

Green Bay Packers -4 (MGM)

GB is on top of the NFCN currently and the next 3 weeks will determine if they end up winning....they finish with 3 straight divisional games.....GB has been up and down all season, but have done enough to get the wins. CHI on the other hand has only beaten one team with a winning record (MIN). And GB is an incredible 13-5 ATS in the last 18 H2H games...Pack continue to roll.

Chicago Bears 13
                                Green Bay Packers 27

Best of luck to all this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X