Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.B. -4 Treasure Island

POW 9-5

I'm a day late and a dollar short on this play, as the line is steaming with Bucc’s money. TI still has -4 at the moment. Buccs are technically still alive and playing inspired, winning football of late. Hard to believe the Lions fans will provide much of a HFA for a team that looks to have quit or, just isn’t very good, or both.

Comment

I just noticed the TB line is actually at -4-115, so should be graded at -4.5.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (6-8)

Minnesota -1 (betMGM)

This is another trend play on road faves off 1 game home stand vs team coming off 2 away games and next game is vs division opponent. GLA

Comment

POW 8-6
          Chicago + 4 1/2 MGM
          Bears coming off 10 day rest and playing better.These games are always close and 4 1/2 is a nice start.GB won first game and tough to beat conference rival two times
          and LMM picks them.

Comment

POW 7-5-2
            Atlanta +11 (stations)

Man, 7 weeks in a row without a win.
            SF off tough 2 road games (Bal & NO),a picking up a couple of key injuries along the way. May be a let down spot with LAR & Sea coming up to end the season.
            Brees was able to toss 5 tds and over 300 yds. If Ryan can come anywhere near that Falcons can keep this closer and also back door cover is possible. Probably won't win the game but should be able to keep within the 11 points being offered.

GLA
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

NFL POW 6-8

SF/Atl Over 48 (Treasure Island)

As tempting as it is to fade Dallas and take the Rams as a short favorite, that game scares me. Hopefully that doesn’t come to haunt me in the quest to qualify for the playoffs.

Rolling with the trendy over in the SF and Atlanta game. The bet isn’t as much a tail on last weeks scoring fest for SF as it is a play against their beat up defense. I expect Atlanta to be able to put up at least 3 touchdowns against them which should easily get us over the number as the Falcon D will not be able to stop Garoppolo and company. Looking for a 35-21 final score. GLTA!

Comment

POW 10-4 Atlanta +11 @South Point taking the double digits here with Atlanta as Jones will be playing today and the SFran defense is pretty banged up

Comment

I forgot to post this earlier with the updated standings:

In Week 14, we went a combined 15-23-1 (.385) ATS

Thru 14 weeks, we are now a combined 347-318-13 (.535) ATS

Comment

8-5-1
                    kc -9.5 Westgate
                    Den has been picking up its play as of late, but KC destroyed oak and handled NE. Their defense looks good, and den is coming in a little banged up. I don’t see them
                    slowing Mahomes down.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (7-7-0)

Denver Broncos +10 (MGM)

I'll take double digits in a division game in December every time. The Broncos are a sneaky value team this year being competitive and playing hard week in and week out despite a poor record in the standings. KC still trying to work out the kinks to get back to their explosive offense but without a group of healthy backs that will prove difficult. Think this is a game KC gets up and tries to get through it healthy while the Broncos will compete and even though they are outclassed the back door will be wide open.

Comment

Please review my record I have it at 9-5

NFL POW 9-5

Rams pick em Betmgm

Cowboys do not have a win over a winning team , Rams may not make the playoffs but they are going out swinging, think Rams defensive coordinator will make the Cowboys offens one dimensional . Taking my chances with the visiting Rams leaving jerrys world with a win.

Comment

NFL POW (7-7)

Seahawks -6 (Circa Sports)

Believe that Carolina has packed it in for the year. Panthers 4-8 ATS in December last 3 years and don't see them rallying for the Interim Coach. Seattle embarrassed on SNF last week will look to bounce back and set themselves up for epic wk 17 game vs SF. Seattle 12-5 ATS last 3 years after a spread loss.

Comment

NFL POW 6-8

Vikings -1 MGM

Do or Die for me.There will be more Vikings fans that Chargers this afternoon in Carson Ca,they should essentially feel at home against a team that has no home-field advantage. They also should have starting receiver Adam Thielen back from injury, which is why I wouldn't bet on the Chargers here. GL
                            Thanks gcotton and Dave for the contest.

Comment

NFL POW (5-7-2 YTD)

New Orleans - 8 1/2 (MGM)

Down to my last gasp so I'm going to go with the hot hand. New Orleans is playing well, and Indy just isn't the same without TY Hilton in the lineup. New Orleans has had some tough division games then had to play probably the best team in the NFC, so they should be looking forward to playing the Colts. Indy, meanwhile, is going in the opposite direction. Can't see them keeping up with the Saints' offense.

Comment

NFL POW (7-7)

Buffalo + 1 1/2 (CG Tech)

Buffalo has been the more consustent team this whiole year. Pittsburgh struggled last week against a mediocre defense in Arizona. This week, they play a much better defense in Buffalo. According to Covers, the Bills are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up loss and 6-0-1 ATS in their last 7 road games. Buffalo has Pittsburgh using the Terrible Towels to wipe their crying eyes tonight. Take Buffalo, and the point and a half.

Comment

Working...
                                X