2019 NFL P.O.W. Week #16 (December 19 - 23) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW (7-7-1)

Houston - Tampa Bay Over 49.5 (William Hill)

Both teams have hot QBs and defenses ranked in the bottom of the league. This is a game Houston needs, but may be a no show again (See Denver). Tampa Bay has nothing to lose and they are trending well
    under Arians and Winston. It should be a shootout going down to the last few seconds. Of course, with my luck this year in this contest, it will be a 6-3 slugfest.
    "Do what is right . . . and suffer the consequences" Sam Houston

Comment

POW 10-5

Ravens -10 (Everywhere)

When I saw Jarvis Landry having angry words with his incompetent coach on the sidelines Sunday, and watched Kitchens respond in kind, I made a mental note to play against the Browns this week no matter who they were playing. Landry was shown hanging his head on the bench soon after. I don’t think a team can rebound from something like this in Week 16 when they’re out of it. Kitchens is not a coach for whom his players will play hard to save his job. They can’t want him back. If some players do, then the team is fractured and will still lay down these last two games. Obviously I’d wished I got this at a better number earlier in the week, but hopefully it won’t matter. Ugly blowout coming.

Comment

POW 8-7

PACKERS+5.5 (WESTGATE)

Let me get this straight, Rodgers getting 5.5 from Cousins in a primetime game, sign me up. I really like this game, hope it isn't a trap, Feel GB wins outright.

Comment

NFL POW 8-7
          Atlanta - 7. Everywhere.

Jacksonville sucks. The Raiders should have beaten them by 10 but they are too inept in the Red Zone. The Falcons can score. I see a beatdown by the Falcons and I need to get 2 more points to make the playoffs. Fade the ugly, my other choice was going to be the Ravens because the Browns are toast. Can I do a parlay for 2.5 points - Atlanta - 7 and Ravens -10??? :-)

Comment

• florabamaboy
            florabamaboy commented
            Editing a comment
            good thing i listened to myself. 2-0 today is the best NFL Sunday I have had in a while. Sometimes less plays is more. Or I could just tail TARB, he is the most consistent NFL handicapper here for the last three years and its not close. Thank you TARB for your picks!!!

NFL P.O.W. (10-5-0)

Tampa Bay plus 3 ( Mirage)

Like this spot for a team that has won 4 in a row, at home, vs a team that needs this game plenty.
          Have no records to back up however I've done ok going against must win teams favored last game or two vs also ran teams.
          Maybe will pan out again.

Comment

Pow record (8-7-0)
            this weeks pick Atlanta Falcons
            a little concerned about the falcons being flat after a huge road win at San Francisco last week. That being said Jacksonville had a huge road win last week as well and traveled cross country back home and now go back on the albeit a short road trip. The way the falcons have played since their bye week they seem to be playing to keep dan Quinn’s job. While the other hand Jacksonville is firing people and receiving nothing but bad press. Atlanta the more talented team and have more veterans that should want to win and not play the string out like it seems the jags are doing. Falcons big this week.

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
              Buckeyefan80 commented
              Editing a comment
              Kam, you don’t have a line or a book posted. I don’t think this pick will be allowed until you come up with both.

To whom it may concern my record should be 9-7
            mistake was two weeks ago had the Browns over bengals

Nfl pow 9-7

pats -6 circa sports

Everything about this game screams take the points, division rivals , Buffaloes defense against pats endemic offense Edelman banded up,take the points right.
            Then I remember it's the hoodie and Brady . Laying the 6 to try to get myself into the playoffs.

Comment

• Aztec10
              Aztec10 commented
              Editing a comment
              J, this is week 16 coming up. Your win/loss total can only equal 15 points through week 15.

NFL P.O.W. (7-8)

Lions +7 (Westgate and everywhere)

Going with the same trend as last week,
            Play on road faves or dogs up to +5 off 1 game homestand vs team coming off 2 away games and next game is vs division opponent
            GLA

Comment

POW 8-7

Houst/TB ov 49.5 (circa, bet mgm)

These are 2 of the hottest off in the league #7 vs. #3. There have been 3 of these NFC SO./AFC so contests with high o/u lines & all 3 went over ave 65 ppg. last yr NFC vs AFC games in week 16 went a perfect 6-0 o/u ave 61 ppg. this game should fly over

Comment

Originally posted by J.herb View Post
                To whom it may concern my record should be 9-7
                mistake was two weeks ago had the Browns over bengals

Nfl pow 9-7

pats -6 circa sports

Everything about this game screams take the points, division rivals , Buffaloes defense against pats endemic offense Edelman banded up,take the points right.
                Then I remember it's the hoodie and Brady . Laying the 6 to try to get myself into the playoffs.
                I don’t know what your record is but it can’t be 9-7 as we’ve only played 15 weeks.

Comment

NFL POW (8-6-1)

Arizona Cardinals +9.5 (Westgate)

Seattle has 7 guys who did not practice yesterday and six are defensive players. Given all the Seahawk injuries, the fact Arizona continues to show fight despite their record, and this big spread, I'm taking the points in a game I think the Seahawks ultimately win, but not by enough to cover this spread.

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (7-8-0)

Miami Dolphins PK (William Hill)

Sadly, this is a "who wants it more" game as it relates to Operation: Tank. Miami has clearly displayed this entire season that effort is not a contributing factor in their record. Flores coaching is to win the game, these players are young and playing to make a name for themselves in this league and Ryan Fitzpatrick is clearly leading by example and trying to win. The Bengals already have Burrow marketing campaigns queued up. I'll take a team trying to win over a team trying not to win every time.

Comment

Just noticed I posted my record at 9-7 should be 9-6

Thanks

Comment

POW 8-7
                        Giants +2 bet MGM
                        could not believe this Giants against the Spread 8-0 last 8 on grass,8-3 against team with losing record.Going so bad taking this one.
                        GL to all.

Comment

P.O.W. 9 - 5

Bills +6.5 - New Eng (Westgate)

Gotta ride the Bills getting nearly a TD. Pats will struggle with depleted receiving corp, fair to middlin running game and finally an aging Brady. Look for Bills to keep this very close if not sneaking out a win in New England where weather will not bother the Bills regardless of conditions.

Comment

Working...
                          X