Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL P.O.W. (Play Of the Week) Contest: Week 4 (Sept. 27-Oct. 1) Post Plays Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pow 1-2
    Green Bay-9 MGM

The Packers are looking to bounce back this week after taking a tough 31-17 loss at Washington last week.
    They opened as a 10.5 point favorite,That number has now been driven down, but I has to wonder what this price would have been had these two teams not had such contrasting weeks. If Buffalo got waxed as many expected and had Green Bay won and covered as a road favorite, this could easily have been another near three-touchdown spread. As it stands, we get the Pack at a discount price against what should be an overwhelmed guest that might still be celebrating one of the biggest upsets in decades.
    GL

Comment

2019 NFL P.O.W. (1-2-0 YTD)

Sattle -3 1/2 (Everywhere)

I can't believe these are two evenly matched teams. Seattle may be on the decline but Arizona is a mess. They may get a boost from starting Rosen but Wilson is still a top QB and their defense is still passable. Arizona has Johnson and Fitzgerald and that's really it on offense, and their defense is not nearly what it used to be. Seattle should win this by more than a touchdown.

Comment

NFL P.O.W. (2-1-0)

Seattle -3.5 Everywhere

Road team has dominated this series during the Pete Carroll era. Seattle finally established the run game last week after promising to do it for seemingly forever. The result was less pressure on Russell Wilson when he did drop back. Getting Angry Doug Baldwin back in the lineup this week is a huge bonus as that guy seems to always get open. With Rams on deck for Seattle, this becomes almost a must win game for Seahawks to avoid falling 3 games behind. Even with Legion of Boom a distant memory, Seahawk D is back among DVOA leaders and has been particularly strong against the pass. Add Josh Chosen's 1st NFL start and the horrible mistakes he made off the bench last week, leads me to believe it will be a very long day for him.

Comment

2018 NFL POW 3-0-0 Browns +3 Stations I'm on the Baker Train. Cleveland is coming off their first victory in forever. They've had a 10 day rest. They are very healthy and have playmakers on both sides of the ball. I'm not worried about Mayfield entering the Black Hole. This kid is fearless and his teammates play hard for him. Oakland is reeling and this is getting near desperation territory. They will play tight and Cleveland is riding that positive mojo.

Comment

NFL POW 1-1
            Saint / NYG over 52.5 everywhere
            Giants have played 3 pretty good defenses and will find more room to work today. Saints can score on anyone so shootout is coming.

Comment

Giants +3.5 at Pinnacle/Bovada

Playing the angle of Saints home/road splits in the Drew Brees/Sean Payton era.

Saints secondary is weak, and Marshon Lattimore has regressed big time after a good rookie season./

Comment

Pow 0-3

BALTIMORE RAVENS +3 VI Consensus

If u can't take a 3 in this series and feel safe, then when the f? Even after getting completely obliterated this weekend, I feel sure about this one. That said, caveat emptor. Ben might throw for 600 and 6 TDs like one Mitch Trubearsky

Comment

2018 NFL P.O.W. (1-2-0)

DENVER BRONCOS +4 (TREASURE ISLAND)

I expect Von Miller and company to put more pressure on KC than they have faced through three games. I also think this line is a little bit inflated — it says KC would be a double digit favorite at home and that's too high. Give me the home dog in a divisional game.

Comment

2-1
                    kc -3.5
                    mgm

forgot to post, so this is my only play. Mahones continues the streak and while the kc defense isn't that great, I think they can outscore a pedestrian qb in Keenun who is down a few weapons.

Comment

That 4 1/2 available earlier would’ve been nice. Congrats to those who took KC -3 1/2 or DEN +4 1/2.

Comment

Working...
                      X