Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POW YTD (10-6-0)

SF 49ers @ Seabirds OVER 45.5 William Hill 12:25pm PST

On a 4 game skid so going back to my old standby per Seahawk Rick regarding this version of the Seattle Seabirds. If he has told me once he has told me a thousand times that in order for Seattle to win they need Russell Wilson and his offense to create magic. Phoenix shut them down last Sunday, thinking tonight they will have a more aggressive gameplan in order to attack the 49ers back 4 as injuries have depleted both of these teams. Results so far are in Seattle's favor regarding getting a bye with a win tonight. A lot of energy in town w/the beast mode signing. Don't expect much from him other than working up up the 12's. SF will not be shy attacking seattle's beat up D and will keep their foot on the pedal tonight which they didn't do last game in Santa Clara. Kittle is a beast, Sanders adding to the arsenal with big 1st down catches as well. Lockett will need to step up tonight with 10 catches minimum. When all said and done,hoping Seabirds can summon up a championship effort tonight. Final score 31-28 Seattle. Go Hawks!

Comment

Nfl pow 9 7.

Seahawks +3. . Mgm

Going with Russell Wilson as a dog and Pete Carroll is 9 and 1 straight up against 49ers last 5 years.& The BEAST IS BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by TARB
        Gary, please restate the rules for the playoffs. Thanks.
        Dave sets the lines for the playoffs ..we do not get to pick and choose ....he also limits what type of wagers are allowed....and based on your final record, determines how many "units" you have to wager with each week.

Comment

Chiefs are rolling, and have dominated their division, 5-0 ATS and averaging 20 points per game more than their divisional rivals. KC wins easily 35-17.
          1 comment

• Durbify
            #7.1
            Durbify commented
            12-27-2019, 09:48 PM
            Do you think Reid will send his starters out in second half if he sees NE up by 21? Chargers played close games all year. (Losing all of them๐Ÿ˜‚) They may have Bahamas on their minds already but inclined to think Rivers will chuck it till the zero hits.

Hey Durbify, Happy New Year! Hope the year is good to you and your family! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner on this. Probably the most unsure I've been all year, except perhaps for week 1. I agree with you on this. Reid would have pulled the starters. There were many games this weekend where one team is playing for pride or to be a spoiler, and teams like the Chiefs only playing as long as it might mean something. Mercifully, I didnt even know what any of the scores were on Sunday until after 6 p.m., we were out of town visiting friends for the holidays. I got lucky!๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Working...
          X