Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 NFL P.O.W. Playoff Thread (Post Plays Here)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL POW (6points)

CHIEFS -8.5. 5 Points

The reason I am laying the wood here is the last 2 playoff games the Texans played they were shut out in at least one half in both games, if that happens here believe that gives the best chance for a KC cover. Andy's record off a bye helps also, .

Comment

Damn you BAL for not getting that late score to let me get close to TARB, lol....

Comment

KC POW -8.5 for 5 units

I missed getting my niners pick in so this is my best pick of today. I like Andy Reid with time to prepare and the team getting healthy. Everyone is up on Mahomes, and rightfully but not many are talking about their sneaky good defense. I think the defense will be the key here. Watson will press to try and keep up with scores and that will lead to a turnover....that 7 point lead for KC will then turn to a 14pt lead and houston will be chasing the rest of the game. I have KC winning this one by 14. Good luck to you all!

Comment

NFL POW PLAYOFFS, Divisional Round 8 unit total

Texans +10

Generous spread, Texans already beat chiefs this season in arrowhead stadium. I have a feeling that they are going to repeat the feat, especially after their strong defensive showing last week. I know a lot of other stats say chiefs should win big, but I think it will be a Closer matchup, and probably under the total of 51 as well. Have to go with my gut feeling, since stats failed me last week. Good luck all!

Comment

Five units wagered on Texans +10 above

Comment

NFL POW

Chiefs -8.5 for 5 points

I am banking on Andy Reid finally keeping his foot on the gas. I think the Chiefs will go into the 4th quarter with a 10 point lead. My pick is most due to the coaching advantage for KC with Andy Reid's record off a bye week v a Texans team that doesn't seem to have a game plan besides "let Watson make a crazy play."

Comment

NFL P.O.W. 10 UNITS

KC -8.5 for 5 units

weather, pay back, stiffening late season defense of chiefs, all point to blowout here. Net qbr kc 34.3 to you 8.7

Comment

Didnt make cutoff time. It's been a rough week. My play doesnt count so I'll pick another.

Comment

Well, I lucked out by being late....but I was right a blowout is happening...🤔🤗

Comment

NFL P.O.W. PLAYOFFS 10 units

Sea +5 for 5 units

Sea 2-0 ats last couple of years in playoffs. Both quarterbacks experienced super bowl winners. Sea with a lot of one score wins this year. Cold temps normally favor offensive teams. Sea a good offensive team that does better on the road this year. GB does better at Lambeaux, Rodgers loves the cold. Could be classic, should be close.

Comment

Nfl pow

sea +5 5 units

this coin flip game, both teams virtually even across the board

Comment

Looks like I missed the time stamp. Try to do better no week, no play this week. Good luck to everyone who played in time.

Comment

If my math is correct, players on Sunday went 6-2-1 in their plays.....

Comment

AmazingMom and BlueandGold65 self-reported missing kickoff deadlines, though BlueandGold would have had pushed anyway with Seahawks +5. With that line allowed on Seattle, players did great Sunday with 5 on Chiefs and 1 on Packers. Our top playoff qualifiers continue to fare well with TARB leading the way but probably still needing to go 4-0 in the postseason to hang on. We shall see! Again, P.O.W. contest lines will be posted Wednesday:

TARB 15 2 1 15.5+5=20.5+5=25.5
                              FREE JACK 12 5 0 12+5=17+5=22
                              GCOTTON 11 5 2 12+5=17+5=22
                              BRUIN GUY 11 6 1 11.5+5=16.5+5=21.5
                              FLORABAMABOY 11 7 0 11+5=16=5=21
                              AARON24 14 4 0 14+5=19+0=19
                              AMAZINGMOM 15 3 0 15-5=10+0=15.5
                              NEALWE 10 8 0 10-0=10+5=15
                              STRMCHAR1 14 4 0 14-5=9+5=14
                              MCGRATH 13 5 0 13-5=8+5=13
                              EAST COAST 12 5 0 12-5=7+5=12
                              ASTEROID M 11 4 1 11.5-5=6.5+5=11.5
                              J.HERB 10 6 2 11-5=6+11
                              COMPASS ROSE 10 6 1 10.5+5=15.5-5=10.5
                              TAKETHEREDEYE 9 6 2 10-5=5+5=10
                              BLUEANDGOLD65 14 4 0 14-5=9+0=9
                              2HOLLYWOOD2 10 8 0 10-5=5-0=5
                              NINERUTEFAN 13 5 0 13-5=8-5=3
                              DUKOWSKI 12 5 1 12.5-5=7.5-5=2.5
                              AZTEC10 12 6 0 12-5=7-5=2
                              CHAMOINLA 10 8 0 10-5=5-5=0...eliminated
                              DEANO 10 8 0 10-5=5-5...eliminated
                              XAVIER ROB 9 7 2 10-5=5-5=0...eliminated

Comment

Tarb-yeah, I think he really did them in on those 4th and 1. One led to the 50 Td and the second one they could have kicked the fg and still been within striking distance. They need a legit wideout and Jackson needs to work on his outside throwing, as they were clearly not meant to come from behind. Not having a healthy Ingram was huge though.

Comment

Working...
                                X