Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 NFL P.O.W. Playoff Thread (Post Plays Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and I think "Keep the format the same" won by a 10-1 margin (including gcotton and Seahawk Rick Thanks, everyone. Already looking forward to 2020 P.O.W. season!!!

Comment

• GREAT job Free Jack!!!

Comment

• Congrats FreeJack!!! And thanks to all that helped me along this 17+ week journey this season.......And for the first time I actually made the playoffs in my own contest, lol....Here is to another great season, and thanks as always to Dave for helping with the Playoff format.....See everyone again in 31 short weeks!

Comment

• Congratulations FreeJack! Buts also to BruinGuy! Both of you went 4-0 in the playoffs. Thanks to Dave, GCOTTON and fellow contestants. I continue to learn from all of you.Look forward to next year. Of course, march madness is approaching....

Comment

• Thanks Everyone! It was a great season! Hopefully everyone was profitable!

Comment

• HI Dave are we still doing a prize? Thanks for putting the contest on and I am looking forward to next year!

Comment

• Freejack...send me Private Message here with your email address for $100 gift card.

Comment

• Sent it. Thanks Dave!!

Comment

Working...
                  X