Clemson/LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson/LSU

Whats everyone's thought on the game tonight?

I took Clemson money-line +185 and also took the points with Clemson +6. I think Clemson is the better team. LSU may have an slight edge on the offense but Clemson has a better defense. Dabo loves the underdog role so being a dog in this game plays right into his hand. I think the fact that Clemson played Ohio State two weeks ago, they by far played better competition than LSU when facing Oklahoma. Ohio State is actually better than LSU and yes Clemson is lucky to be in this game due to a couple of blown calls. Overall, I like this spot for Clemson, and i think the Clemson players/staff do as well.

I'm with you Pittsburgh. Venables is going to dial up some exotic looks that Burrow has not seen all year. Clemson has the more experienced big game QB probably with a chip on his shoulder, and Swinney knows how to motivate an underdog. i think this line goes to 4.5 or 5 by game time as big money comes in late on Clemson.

Comment

I agree. I bet Clemson +190. Pressure is on the favourite as it always is. The defending champs know how to play in the big game and get it done. No stats on number of returning players but there is obviously an experience edge. I think the ACC is being disrespected. Should be a close, exciting game between Tigers. GL all.

Comment

I may by incorrect,but I believe post season NCAA teams playing their game within an hour or so of campus,have gone 7-0 ATS ,this bowl/post season. glta FAU,UCF,HI,LATECH,W. MICH,CAL,TX,...Equates to LSU -5.5? glta

Comment

I have LSU -6 as I bet it too early...5s out there now. But i believe LSU will win by double digits. LSU gets Mike Divinity back and Dave Armada has been dialing up great defenses as of late. LSU is battle tested having beating 5 teams in the top 10. I agree Clemson will be coming in with a chip on their shoulders as underdogs when winning 29 games straight. Ohio St should have beat them too. But they didnt so here we go. I think LSU flexes this week and wins by 14. Clemson is still a great team and will be well positioned for next year, but not this year.

Comment

FWIW, Sagarin has Clemson 1.94 pts. better than LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by CEK3 View Post
              I may by incorrect,but I believe post season NCAA teams playing their game within an hour or so of campus,have gone 7-0 ATS ,this bowl/post season. glta FAU,UCF,HI,LATECH,W. MICH,CAL,TX,...Equates to LSU -5.5? glta
              8-0. and 99% of scamdicappers had Clemson.

Comment

Working...
              X