Good Heisman long shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Heisman long shot?

I placed a bet on Florida quarterback, Kyle Trask, to win the 2020 Heisman Trophy at 60/1 odds. I think that Florida has a decent chance to win the 2020 National Championship, but the 14/1 odds are too small for me to consider placing a bet. So, I am taking a shot on Trask as a substitute play. After all, Burrow and LSU did it in 2019.

Originally posted by TARB View Post
    I placed a bet on Florida quarterback, Kyle Trask, to win the 2020 Heisman Trophy at 60/1 odds. I think that Florida has a decent chance to win the 2020 National Championship, but the 14/1 odds are too small for me to consider placing a bet. So, I am taking a shot on Trask as a substitute play. After all, Burrow and LSU did it in 2019.
    I think that Burrow could have been bet as high as 200/1 and LSU at 60/1.

Comment

Would love to see the odds on this prop: "Will Joe Burrow be in a Cincinnati Bengals uniform on Opening Day 2020?" My money would be on the NO to this..

Comment

• TARB
        TARB commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that Cincinnati might be able to trade its #1 draft pick to Miami for its three first round choices, namely #5, #18 and #26. Miami would then choose Burrow and Cincinnati would have to choose between Tagovailoa and Herbert at #5 and get two more good players in the first round. If I were making Cincinnati's decision to do that trade or not, I would definitely pull the trigger and I would draft Herbert at #5. After all, even though Burrow looks like the best QB in this years draft, Herbert or Tagovailoa might turn out to be a better NFL QB.
        Last edited by TARB; 02-09-2020, 01:25 PM.

I agree 100%!

Comment

Little Canadian content: Chuba Hubbard @ 20-1. Surprisingly, elected to remain in school. Might set all time records at Oklahoma State and that's saying something since alumni include Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas. Think it's about time somebody other than a QB won the award.

Comment

Westgate has dropped the odds on Trask to 40/1. Still probably a good play.

Comment

Working...
          X