XFL Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XFL Week 2

Went 2-2 in Week 1....thought the oddsmakers would adjust after last week, but I still see some value in week 2....all lines are from my out as of this afternoon...please note that last week saw huge line shifts on gamedays...

DC -7
    Seattle +3
    LA +4
    St Louis +8

Best of luck to all this week!

Tampa Bay down to -1.5 at Seattle with Aaron Murray nursing foot injury. I like New York as live dog at DC. We'll see if any big gameday line moves this weekend (not surprising though since limits still very low).

Comment

I am new to this forum and nice to see this. And also check this unlock spotify premium.

Comment

Im still trying to wrap my head around the XFL....not sure when i will start to put action on it.

Comment

Ditto Free Jack

Comment

QB’s in this racket r underwhelming. Hard to get behind anyone of them right away. Looks like CFL 54% un yr after yr

Comment

Went 3-1 in Week 2, with just a bad beat in the LA game costing me a perfect weekend. Now sitting at 5-3 on the short season. Already looking towards week 3, and have made a few notes about who I like, will have to wait until Thursday or so when the lines come out.

Comment

Nice 3-1 weekend cotton. I tailed so thx for a bit of extra lunch money. GL in week 3.

Comment

gcotton thats great! feel free to share your notes, would love to get some insight. I just can not find enough info to come up with my own numbers.

Comment

Working...
                  X