Brady's agent Yee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady's agent Yee

Supposedly, Brady's agent Yee has met with representatives of the Chargers, Colts and Raiders. Also, supposedly, the Patriots are ok with this so that Brady will get an understanding of his market value. I think that the Chargers will probably make the highest offer, since that team would recoup a lot due to selling suites, seat licenses, jerseys and etc.

Vrabel might give young Tom the keys to the car. Remember the Titans?

Comment

• TARB
      TARB commented
      Editing a comment
      Brady is very old to be playing in the NFL and is actually a very mediocre quarterback, now.

• Buckeyefan80
      Buckeyefan80 commented
      Editing a comment
      Brady has ALWAYS been a mediocre/just above average QB. 4 of his Super Bowl rings are tainted with scandals and he NEVER wins 1 if he doesn’t have a Belichick defense that can give him a SB without even throwing a TD!

My guess is if he leaves NE, it will be to either Vegas or Nashville

Comment

Originally posted by gcotton View Post
      My guess is if he leaves NE, it will be to either Vegas or Nashville
      Unfortunately he will never leave NE just to prove he is not as good as everyone thinks, but at the same time all the talking heads will just claim he is past his prime and not what he used to be, when in fact the only reason he is in the discussion of being a great QB is 100% because of Belichik’s defenses which is really the reason Brady won his Super Bowls.

Comment

Tampa Bay Buccaneers makes a lot of sense for Brady. Two great receivers, very good running back, an experienced head coach, plus a very large cap space.

Comment

• WJCJR
          WJCJR commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree. Don't know why it hasn't happened yet. From his view, he gets the offensive weapons he hasn't got in NE - and he gets OUT of the AFC, which Mahomes will own for years. The Bucs see packed stands, and a QB who will throw more touchdowns than interceptions. The money won't matter - to either party - so, what was the holdup?

If Tampa Bay is going to make a run for Tom Brady, it should happen today. The Chargers are probably the only other team to likely make a move for Brady. I am quite sure that Brady wants out of New England.

Comment

Nothing on Brady, today. Maybe, he will be forced to take whatever NE decides to give him to stay one more year. Is it possible that other teams are too smart to offer a 43-year old ''has been'' a contract?

Comment

Tom Brady has officially announced that he will be playing football in a different city in 2020. He thanked the Patriots for the 20 years in New England. No word yet on where he will play.

Maybe, if no team wants him, he will do the smart thing and retire.
            Last edited by TARB; 03-17-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Supposedly, NE, TB and the LA Chargers have all made offers to Brady in the range of $30 million per year. No word if any of the offers are for more than one year.

Comment

Maybe, Brady's announcement that he is leaving New England is to get more teams to make an offer. Teams might have felt that Brady was never going to leave NE and why make an offer that Brady could use to get more money from NE. Now that he has announced that he is leaving NE, other teams might be more interested. What about Chicago?

Comment

The Indianapolis Colts have announced that it has no interest in making an offer to Brady. Speculation is that Indy is interested in Philip Rivers.

Comment

So, which team will it be, Tampa Bay Bucs, LA Chargers or an unknown long shot? The Chargers need him more than Tampa Bay to sell season tickets so that the Chargers are not second class citizens to the Rams in the Rams' stadium. Tampa Bay has the much better roster in my opinion and a better chance of competing for the playoffs. I expect that the Chargers will offer the better contract, but Brady doesn't need the money and could opt for the more complete team in Tampa Bay.

Comment

I think that the Bills will win the AFC East Division this season. I would have the same opinion even if Brady were to stay with New England.

Comment

• WJCJR
                        WJCJR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Always assuming that the NFL season will happen, I agree the Bills are the logical choice. NE is toast, mainly because of Belichick’s obsession with his defense – which fails in the 4th quarter over and over - and his nickel-and-diming on offense, which has to be the prime motivation for Brady’s decision to leave.

Brady is not expected to agree to a new team today, maybe on Wednesday.

Comment

I wish he'd just make a decision so we could move on to the hundreds of other players changing teams..."First Take" (not my favorite show to begin with) just spent 2 hours and I swear Dak Prescott and Jarrett Stidham were the only other players as it was all about Brady...and "expert" opinions from Michael Irvin (that's how Prescott got mentioned, and I guess Elliott and Cooper came up) and then Tedy Bruschi and Randy Moss (former Patriots) telling us everything we already know.

Comment

• WJCJR
                          WJCJR commented
                          Editing a comment
                          “First Take” – aka “The Dallas Cowboys Show” – has just gotten really old. A so-called “debate show”, it has devolved into patently manufactured and absurd positions, on mind-bogglingly repetitive issues. I mean, how many times can they “debate” who’s the NBA’S greatest player? And why – dear God, WHY? - do they think the whole world is on the edge of their seats waiting for all things related to the Cowboys? Even when nothing happens, they rehash the burning issues of Jason Garrett’s incompetence – last year’s daily topic - or Dak Prescott’s’s contract – this year’s “hot” potato - over, and over, and over, again. This show needs new personalities and broader perspective.
                      Working...
                      X