2020 Cotton Bracket Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Cotton Bracket Challenge

With Dave's blessing, he is again allowing me to post a link to my annual NCAA pool. Over the years we have had several members of VFV Nation enter. Last year we had close to 1,000 paid brackets with the winner getting close to $6,000!!! Not bad for a $5 investment, lol. PayPal is available on the website, as well as all my contact info if you want to pay via snail mail. Hope to see some new names from VFV enter this year, and to those that have entered in the past, again, thank you for entering as well as spreading the word. This little contest started about 25 years ago with just a few friends here in Central Ohio and now has exploded to last year having entries from over 20 states as well as Canada.

Again, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

www.pickhoops.com/cotton

I am in a few of these but this one is the most fun,good web site and easy to play and for me that is a plus.I had a small run last year and hope to take down all the $ this year.One ticket I will have Kansas to win as more than50% will but on other ones some teams ranked about 8 and lower.Teams going out fast,Dayton,Duke,Baylor.GL and have fun.

Comment

GARY, I would like 4 entries and to mail you a personal check. Since I am not using PayPal, I assume that the cost will be $20. Please send me your address so that I can mail you the check.
      RICHARD BULGER

Comment

Originally posted by TARB View Post
        GARY, I would like 4 entries and to mail you a personal check. Since I am not using PayPal, I assume that the cost will be $20. Please send me your address so that I can mail you the check.
        RICHARD BULGER
        TARB....Just sent you a PM with all the details.....thanks again for entering.

Comment

• TARB
          TARB commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Gary. The check for the entry fees was mailed this morning.
          Richie
          Last edited by TARB; 03-03-2020, 08:59 AM.

I'll make my annual $25 donation for 5 entries...have had a few decent runs (agree with volo about ease of the site and how well gcotton runs the contest)...gonna take the top prize one of these years, so thanks in advance for everyone's future donations

Comment

Originally posted by gcotton View Post

TARB....Just sent you a PM with all the details.....thanks again for entering.
          TARB......Received your entry fee in the mail on Friday...Thanks my friend and good luck!

Comment

• TARB
            TARB commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome, Gary.

Cotton, I am going to do 5 and wanted to send a check. Can you DM your address.

Comment

Working...
          X