Totals ... neutral site college conference tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totals ... neutral site college conference tournaments

Yesterday, 8 out of 9 college conference tournament games at neutral sites went under their totals. Only the Gonzaga / San Francisco in Las Vegas went over the total.

thanks....figures.....I had the Under in that one...lol

Comment

I keep thinking this will dry up as oddsmakers keep shading these numbers lower but they keep cashing.

Comment

Ivy League cancels tournament and Ohio Governor recommends no spectators at sporting events.Big East starts tomorrow in NYC and no news on what will happen.Gov.Cumono has declared a state of emergency in NYS.My Daughter is a Principal at a BOCE school(for special needs)and was told she needs a room other than the nurses room for any student who has cold,fever,etc.If student has fever over a # they should go to a ER room in a ambulance with either her or someone she designates.Not trying to be picky but I am,how can there be such a swing in what’s happening.How can a big tourney go on and the Ivy League be canceled.I hope $ does not enter into it.

Comment

just my 2 cents.... Media is driving this panic. 8,000 deaths by flu,31 by coronavirus

Comment

Working...
          X