HORSES....Saturday, March 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORSES....Saturday, March 28th

Just posting the first two races at Gulfstream tonight because of early post time 1130am EST and 8:30 out west

1st race exbox 5 with 2-9-10-11-12 daily double 2-5-9-10-11-12 with 5

2nd race 50 cent tri's 5 with 6-8-10-11 with All

be back after 2nd race, I'll post every race from Gulfstream today, it's a great card and as Tuley says let's hope we can connect the dots

I have to get MOV to post a pick 4 hopefully

Start the day off right, East Coast! Hope everyone is doing well and has managed to remain healthy during these trying times. Will be playing the Gulfstream card and thought I'd join in with a few horses I like today.

Race 8
    #7 Jackson (5-1) has been running very well and should be in a nice stalking position at a distance that can be very tricky.

Edit: Was done around the turn, disappointing effort

Race 9
    #2 Zofelle (9-2) won't be a big price but should still be worth a bet given that Chad Brown's Newspaperofrecord will get slammed at the windows by those that refuse to believe she's no longer the beast she was. Rosario should be able to save ground early before unleashing a big kick turning for home.

Edit: Finished an unlucky 2nd

Race 11
    #7 Lucrezia (8-1) is improving leaps and bounds and looks like she may be up to these despite the fact there are more proven fillies in the race. Hoping to get morning line odds in a very tough race.

Edit: Got a great trip, had no excuse finishing 2nd

Race 13
    #3 March To The Arch (8-1) should get a nice ground saving trip and bounce back with a better effort after being asked to run back too quickly (for him) last time. Casse and Gaffalione have done some big things together the last year, maybe they can score another at a nice price in here.

Edit: Another tough one as was looking for room late but had to settle for 3rd

Good luck to everyone playing the races today and make sure to stay safe!
    Last edited by spruce2; 03-28-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks for posting ...spruce2 and good luck, hopefully they run the card today

adding 3rd race Exacta's 3-7 with 3-5-7-8-10-12
      ex boxes 7 with 3-5-10 and an extra box 7-3...……………...the 3 is very tough but I'm going for a price with the 7

last year Mr Volo and I spent the day at Gulfstream for the big race in their poker room and today everyone is home basically locked down
      Last edited by east coast; 03-28-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Good memories.I feel like a winner already today,I found 8 rolls of TP at Targets this AM.Agree with my friend East Coast on a 5/5 DD but also playing a 5/12.
        Have had some luck at Tampa and have a play in 7th today.Motion ships down from Fai training center with #4 Fast Master.His jockey is 3 wins with6 mounts at Tampa and we could get fair price.GL to all today and stay safe.
        race 1 5-10-12 exacta box
        Last edited by Mrvolo; 03-28-2020, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I'll try some show bets again today, I'll try the horse from EC and put 50 to show on #5 in first, just passing time,

20 show on the 14 in third race
          Last edited by JMcMahon; 03-28-2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Gulf race 4.....ex box 9/3-6-8-10

race 6....exacta box 6-9-3-10

Comment

50 cent pick three GULF
              8th race...3-8-10
              9th....2-4-7-12
              10th...6-7-10

Comment

Playing a small Pick 3 starting with Zofelle in the 9th:

9th - 2
                10th - 5,6,7,12
                11th - 4,5,7,9
                $2 ticket = $32

Good luck all!

Edit: Tough one to lose, was so much the best horse but had nowhere to run....
                Last edited by spruce2; 03-28-2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

$1 late pick 3
                  12th race 1-3-9-10
                  13th 3-10
                  14th 5-7-9

13th race ex box 3 with 4-7-9-10-11

late doubles
                  13th race 3
                  14th race 2-5-7-9

Comment

Working...
                  X