Syracuse/Clemson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse/Clemson

Clemson is up to -26.5 at Pinnacle, which seems crazy to me. I thought that I had an outstanding bet on Syracuse at +24 points. Two key players for Clemson are out, CB Fields and WR Powell. Clemson is deep at the wide receiver position, but not at the cornerback position. I just do not understand this line movement.
    Last edited by TARB; 09-29-2018, 07:54 AM.

What impact do you think the QB change has?
    maybe people think it’s worth 2 1/2 points!

i agree the whole line is out of whack considering that Syracuse won outright last year.
    jmo
    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

There is no doubt that Trevor Lawrence is a better quarterback than Kelly Bryant. However, the change in QB's could cause some dissenstion on the team. Bryant was a good soldier, sitting for two years behind Watson. He started 18 games over the last two years, winning 16 and getting Clemson to the BCS Championship series. The juniors and seniors on the team might think that Bryant is getting the shaft and resent it. Both QB's were playing this year. If Lawrence gets hurt, the backup is a big step down, now that Bryant is gone.

Comment

And it looks like Lawrence is in concussion protocol. Clemson will lose this game straight up.

Comment

Working...
        X