Horses Sat 5/23/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horses Sat 5/23/2020

Hope East Coast doesn’t mind me starting this up. Heading out in a bit. Bet a few at Tampa but after the last couple of days have zero confidence:

Race 1
    $20 win #9 Bolter 8-1
    $2 ex 9/ALL
    Will stick with Raymond until the end. He’s too good not to pop another W or two.

Race 6
    $20 win #2 Field Letters 12-1
    $2 exbx 2/5,7,8
    $1 P3 2/ALL/14
    Horse goes for three in a row and we get a surprisingly juicy price. Granitz having an outstanding meet despite a mini slump over the last week.

Race 8
    $20 win #14 Midnightonbroadway 15-1
    $2 exbx 14/6,10,13
    Aldana Gonzalez had a nice $37 lay-off winner a few weeks back. Willing to see if she can do it again, this time off a year rest. She’s another low percentage/high ROI type trainer here. Fun to follow when she’s clicking. Unfortunately gotta deal with Spieth riding all her horses though, as they are married. He can be maddening at times.

Good luck, all!
    Last edited by rdalert447; 05-23-2020, 08:22 AM.

Originally posted by rdalert447 View Post
    Hope East Coast doesn’t mind me starting this up. Heading out in a bit. Bet a few at Tampa but after the last couple of days have zero confidence:

Race 1
    $20 win #9 Bolter 8-1
    $2 ex 9/ALL
    Will stick with Raymond until the end. He’s too good not to pop another W or two.

Race 6
    $20 win #2 Field Letters 12-1
    $2 exbx 2/5,7,8
    $1 P3 2/ALL/14
    Horse goes for three in a row and we get a surprisingly juicy price. Granitz having an outstanding meet despite a mini slump over the last week.

Race 8
    $20 win #14 Midnightonbroadway 15-1
    $2 exbx 14/6,10,13
    Aldana Gonzalez had a nice $37 lay-off winner a few weeks back. Willing to see if she can do it again, this time off a year rest. She’s another low percentage/high ROI type trainer here. Fun to follow when she’s clicking. Unfortunately gotta deal with Spieth riding all her horses though, as they are married. He can be maddening at times.

Good luck, all!
    Thanks for getting it started, good luck

Comment

GULFSTREAM
      6th race #2 W&P
      ex box 2-8

8th race #7 W&P

CHURCHILL
      PICK FIVE for 50 cents starts in 7th race, get some partners and take a shot>>>>>GOOD NEWS this $150 ticket PAID $414.85, if that 2 could've got home in the 10th race it would have at least been triple, Oh well better than tearing it up<<<<<

4 with 2-8-9-14-15 with 3-8 with 2-6 9-10-12 with 1-2-5-9-10-12

that's our early draft, I'm sure my partners will want to add a horse in the 7th prob 3 or 8 but not sure yet

here's one horse from each race at Churchill today
      1st...#9
      2nd..#4
      3rd..#10
      4th...#6
      5th..#12
      6th..#4
      7th..#4
      8th..#9
      9th...#3
      10th..#9
      11th..#1

I'll post some SANTA ANITA after 1:30 EST...………….GL
      Last edited by east coast; 05-23-2020, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Mrvolo
        Mrvolo commented
        Editing a comment
        I played a pk 5 with all your # ‘s and alive to 6,12/3,6,9,12
        Not a big ticket as I only the first 2.
        Anyhow good pking,hope it continues.

Let me join in today, here's my Round Robin SHOW Parlay for today, hit last week for a few bucks

1st CD all SHOW Parlays #9
      7th CD #4
      2nd SANT #4
      6th Gulf #2

tough beat last week on any who had the underdogs in the golf match, I played the favorite this week Tiger and Brady

Comment

Guess I should have backwheeled in that first race. ☹️Ugh.

Comment

• east coast
          east coast commented
          Editing a comment
          nice longshot there

Churchill Downs Saturday
        $.50 Late Pick 5
        R7: 4,8
        R8: 6,9,14
        R9: 3,8,9,13
        R10: 10
        R11: 5,6,12,13 ($48)

GLTA

Comment

SANTA ANITA
          1st race early DD
          5-6-7 with 4

2nd race ex box 4 with 1-2-3

3rd race #6 W&P
          ex box 6 with 1-2-4-5

6th race #2 W&P

8th race #7 W&P
          ex box 7 with 1-2-5-6

9th race #9 W&P

Comment

MOV and EAST COAST watching this Churchill finale with great intent! Good luck, men!

Comment

• east coast
              east coast commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you ...

Congrats, EC. Looks like you had a nice day.

Comment

Good pickings EC,who needs Saratoga.Looks like racing but no fans.Also from what I read College Football will be starting on time.My daughter has season tickets to ND
              football and latest is Summer Semester starts July 1 and students will be allowed on Campus and AD said once this happens athletes can come back and start workouts.
              That gives them time to be ready.Only change first game against Navy not to be in Ireland but in US and Navy being home team they pick site.
              As for fall semester it is starting Aug.10 and ends before Thanksgiving with no break so students do not go back and forth.Looks like no big football weekends with only students in stands for games.AD said they would not play to a empty stadium and football is part of the students experience going to ND.
              My grandson just finished his freshman year and the more I get to see how they(ND)operate the more I understand what it means to attend ND.

Comment

Went to an ND game once in South Bend. Was an experience I’ll never forget. Second best game day experience in my life, just behind Army West Point.

Comment

• Mrvolo
                  Mrvolo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was at USC game last year. And it blew me away.I get on plane in Miami Thursday with a ND hat on and 2 guys about 50 start singing the ND fight song.Stayed in Chicago that night and left hat on at Bar in hotel and had a few drinks and somebody picked up tab.You know the rest on Campus.Stayed thru Sunday and after Mass on Sunday 1000 strong sing the Alma mater.
                  My wife and I have direct flights from Miami to South Bend this year for a game in September and will go even if no fans.She has not been out there and also time to spend with our family who will meet us.
                  Now let’s pick some winners.

If you ever get the chance, check out the Linebacker Lounge near campus, especially the day before a game. They play the fight song after EVERY song on the jukebox. Good luck, Mr V!

Comment

Working...
                X