Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Cleveland Browns break out this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Cleveland Browns break out this season?

Last season was very disappointing. This team is loaded with talent. Last season its two best receivers were injured. This season they are healthy and will be much better. QB Baker Mayfield looks more mature this off season. Kevin Stefanski is an upgrade over Kitchens. I think that the Browns will beat out Pittsburgh for second place in the AFC North Division and a wild card spot in the playoffs. What do you say?

As a Browns fan I hope you’re right. I think Stefanski is an upgrade too Just need the team to meld and they could break through. Also as a Browns fan I don’t get my hopes up. Been let down too many years. Always cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Team chemistry is a problem as long as OBJ is on the roster. Biggest diva/malcontent/prima donna in the history of the league.

Comment

I placed 3 wagers on Cleveland. Over 8 minus 110. YES playoffs plus 140. alternate win total over 9 1/2 plus 250. 1 unit each on first two and 1/2 unit on the alternate. 3 different NJ books.

Comment

One word: NO.....As the mayor of Cleveland himself said on Wednesday, "We are the butthole of Ohio". Too many ego's on that roster and, come on, it's the "Factory of Sadness", lol!!

Comment

Browns will finish under .500 again this season....take it to the bank!

Comment

Probably 70-75 percent of my win totals are UNDERS but based on my projections I have them finishing 3rd in division at 9-7. I would not have played over 8 1/2 but did the alternate as my projections right or wrong show a better chance of 10 wins than the plus 250 implies

Comment

Off topic a bit but many of the NJ books posted very high early win totals relative to my projections and/or current numbers. Examples of unders I played include Washington at 6 1/2, GB at 10, Detroit at 7 1/2, Rams at 9 1/2, NE at 10 1/2, Bengals at 6 1/2 and Jacksonville at 6 1/2. Cleveland over was an exception although I did also play the Steelers over 8 1/2

Comment

Comment

I’m starting to doubt an nfl season happens, but I think Cleveland is still around a .500 team. I think PIT is def a playoff team if Ben is back to old form.

Comment

• TARB
                      TARB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I do not expect that Big Ben will be back to form. He seems to be physically older than his actual age. He is an old 38 or 39, not a young 38 or 39, if you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, but he hasn’t shown that much rust as he ages. His last full season was good for over 5000 yards, on what was really not a great team. I think their defense will be pretty good and he won’t have to throw it out as much this year.

Comment

I really thought that when Lerner sold the team to Haslam in 2012, Brown’s fans would finally get a team worthy of the Cleveland Browns name. For how many years did Randy “the bean-counter” Lerner field minimum wage teams, blaming coaches and GMs for year after year of failure; and, I thought Haslam would turn this around in short order. Well, he didn’t, and – although I think Stefanski is an upgrade over Kitchens – the 2020 Browns look a lot like last year’s 6-10 disappointment.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X