X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden at Pinny is 1.33 or -303
    BetOnline at -285
    MyBookie at -265

Trump is close or in the lead in the final states counting: NV, WI, MI, WI and PA, but counting should heavily favor Biden.

GA and NC also still possible for Biden.

Comment

• For anyone wondering I'm gonna take the hi rd and not trash vbulletin: finally got the time changed. Heres how:

Top R clic ur name
      Clic profile
      Clic user setting
      Clic profile (not Back To Profile)
      Dot account
      Clic Done
      Go down to time zone and dot DST correction off (3rd and last option)

MOFO I'M TRASHIN EM!!! WHAT AN EFFIN JOKE THAT WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT BS TWICE A YR!!!

C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!
      Last edited by marcbryanjacob; 11-04-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Biden -200 Penny Pinny -430 College. I made an outstanding play after all

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          It's far from over...

• Pinny now at -880 as Michigan gets called for Biden.

Biden just needs Nevada now, which is close, but the remaining ballots are mail-ins and they have been favoring Biden, so not likely Trump can catch up in Nevada.

Then there is Georgia where Trump's lead is shrinking as the mail-in ballots from the Atlanta area are finally being counted and are heavily favoring Biden.

All they needed to do to avoid this was to let these States start counting earlier, before election day like in FL and NC. Or at least let them open the envelopes and certify the ballots ahead of time to get a head start on them. But the GOP legislatures in MI and PA would not allow that because they wanted this scenario, where Trump can falsely claim early victory before all the ballots have been counted.

You can't counterfeit ballots. Every ballot has to be matched to a registered voter and signature or it gets tossed. And there are representatives from both parties there for the verifying and counting to make sure it's all kosher.
        Last edited by barnstorm; 11-04-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• On Bookmaker, Biden is now -700 at 4pm mst up from -500 earlier. I live in Arizona where I feel my vote for Biden is more important than it's ever been. The pot initiative is passing as is a big initiative to support public schools.

Comment

• Pinnacle update

Trump +722
            Biden -1250

Comment

• Global News just gave Biden 264 with Mich and Wiscy in now. That's as hi as I've seen with NV-AZ left prolly tomorrow and Penn Friday. NCar and GA dunno when...

Comment

• CBS says AZ might get counted in late 2nite

Comment

• NBC says GA not till overnight

Comment

• AZ update coming at 9 PM EST. At least more of the mail-in ballots if not all.

Comment

• AP called AZ for Biden if correct that gets it...

Comment

• Originally posted by marcbryanjacob View Post
                        AP called AZ for Biden if correct that gets it...
                        Yes, they did, as did FOX very early on, and they might eventually be proven correct, but it has become closer than expected.

Comment

• Pinny took their livebet off

Comment

Working...
                          X