• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinnacle update:

Trump +157
    Biden -185

about 62.5% Biden wins.
    Last edited by TARB; 06-29-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I say this as an upper Middle Class late 50s Caucasian who has voted Conservative and Republican since I was allowed to vote. I also work for a major brokerage firm so I tend to be biased toward things that “help the markets”

I find it almost inconceivable at this point that Trump can win. I must admit I voted for him in 2016 but that vote was more anti Hillary than pro Trump. I consider Biden an extraordinarily weak candidate and that to me in the only reason the odds are even where they are today.

i will not make the same mistake again. While I disagree with many of Biden’s ideas I cannot pull the lever for Trump again. This view has little to do with Trump’s ideas/policies. I think this country desperately needs someone who will try to bring us together.

I am not sure Biden can but I am sure Trump cannot. He is in my opinion bordering on delusional and one can argue an embarrassment to the office.

i know many on here may disagree and that is OK. I respect your right to your opinion and hope you can respect my view. While I would think Biden supporters should “fear” the debates as I do not think that’s likely to go well for Biden our current President is just so unlikable as a person I see this as a likely comfortable win for the Democrats and possibly a landslide and am placing offshore wagerstbat reflect that in a number of ways.

Comment

• Buckeyefan80
        Buckeyefan80 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with most all this. I don’t think either can actually bring everyone together, but the media is the main factor in that not happening now. This cancel generation that whines when they
        don’t get their way is the biggest threat to this nation crumbling and the media is feeding right into them and is the biggest reason why no one can bring us together. Always blaming the other side for anything that goes wrong and no one will take responsibility for their actions. Until the fake news goes away we will be a divided nation.

It’s a disgrace that out of probably tens of millions of eligible people in this country these are the 2 “choices” we have. You’re right, if the Dems weren’t so arrogant and actually listened to what their constituents want instead of who they want to push, they’d win this election by the biggest margin probably ever. Not one Dem I know wanted Biden. Just another reason I can’t stand the Dem party. I said it last election and it’s still true this election. If people got their heads out of their asses and stopped listening to the media that we only have 2 choices and voted 3rd party we could get rid of the duopoly and actually have someone we want in the office.
        Last edited by Buckeyefan80; 07-02-2020, 02:36 AM.

Pinnacle update:

Trump +150
      Biden -176

About 61.5% Biden wins. The odds have dropped a little bit.

Comment

What’s funny about this whole thread is when the voting started on November 8, 2016 trump was +1000 to beat Hillary, so keep thinking the odds really mean anything.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
          Seahawk Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          When voting started on November 8, 2016 Trump was +1000??? I don't follow you. Two days before the election, three off-shores I get emails from time-to-time all sent me emails with Trump as the favorite to win the election.

Biden still only-150/Presidential field at:

https://www.10bet.com/sports/politics/

This looks like the sensible shoes right now. The 56% option dropped from +525 to +300
        Last edited by marcbryanjacob; 07-12-2020, 12:33 PM.

Comment

This is looking more and more like a slam dunker for Biden. Don't know if the Trumpers have enough dirty tricks up their sleeve to beat Joe.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
            Seahawk Rick commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't get cocky...Waaaaaaayyyyy too much stuff can happen between now and then. Biden could have a health issue that puts big doubts in peoples minds. Voting shenanigans by the GOP could help things be tighter than one would think. IFFF it's a close election, Donzilla and all the political cronies will bring the army of lawyers out to contest every vote in every state he lost and drag the MFer out as long as he can. There are some weird Presidential powers that he eluded to once that have never seen the light of day for the public. The win needs to be BIG, REALLY BIG...We'll know that going into election day...Just a matter of if Donzilla will still be the nominee or if he'll bail like a little school girl and fly to Mar-a-Dumbo to live out his pathetic life...Until he goes to jail.

Pinnacle update:

Trump +141
          Biden -166

I think that Biden is more like a slam dunk than the about 60% that these current odds indicate.
          Last edited by TARB; 07-14-2020, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Wowzer. The Economist has Biden at 93% to win the electoral coll

Comment

It does look like great bet to have DEMS win election .But my site has Biden winning electoral vote. Dont know if its slam dunk he makes it to finish line

Comment

The only chance Republicans have of keeping the White House and the Senate is for some pretty amazing things to happen. Namely, within the next 90 days, Covid 19 has to all but disappear and the economy has to storm back– both unlikely scenarios. The drug Remdesivir is having remarkable results, and recently deaths have dropped to normal flu-like rates in the U.S., but infections have sky-rocketed this month, which is bound to result further death spikes as the disease takes its normal toll. This will make it harder to spin good news on the Coronavirus front; and, as the pandemic goes, so goes the economy. Bottom line: Trump’s approval rating of only 40% is not likely to improve, and Republicans will need a miracle to avoid Democratic ballot sweeps, where, today, senate seats are competitive, but will be low-hanging fruit by November.

Comment

I played Michelle Obama at +2300 to be nominated VP and +18500 to be nominated as Dem Prez candidate. Realistically she is only person who can energize the left and the nation. Trump will most certainly go down if she's named VP or if at DNC they convince Joe to step aside. Bat shit crazy events are trending this year so why not? Maximum wagers accepted were $250.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                    Seahawk Rick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Is there a wager to be made that Donzilla drops out before the election?

This isn't 2016, Biden isn't hated like HRC was and Independents, suburban voters, Obama voters that voted for Donzilla, and of course blacks are all going to vote in a high percentage for Biden. Donzilla voters are more enthused to vote for him, but numbers too bid to ignore right now would vote for a ham sandwich over Donzilla this time around. All he has to do is win what HRC won, plus WI,MI and PA. That will be an easy get. He'll get some purple states too for padding.

IFFF Biden had a HUGE health scare, that might give pause to voters, but he'd literally have to drop out to lose at this time. 3 1/2 months is a long time in politics, but NO PRESIDENT with an approval rating under 48% since 1940 has been reelected. Donzilla is at 38%. He's not making up 10% even if he gave us all $100,000 stimulus checks.

The only hope for the GOP is to have him drop out with enough time for Pence to campaign and try to fix enough of the ginormous amount of havoc Donzilla has caused with the pandemic response. Maybe it saves some down ballot races for them too.

There is gonna be some wild shit coming down the pike come Sept/Oct. Buckle up!

• NoJoke927
                    NoJoke927 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Didn't see one for that at Bookmaker but could bet party to win etc. Hope all is well Rick!

Like it good ta c u back hangin out BIG NUMBER 927! Ready for pucks?

Comment

• NoJoke927
                    NoJoke927 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I will just be watching the pucks. Capping and beating hockey is no longer one of super powers! LMEAO Should be a great "Canada Cup" feel like when Lindross made his major hockey debut. High competition not many distractions should be great! GL if you dabble!

I hope it’s different in other parts of the country, but down here in Texas, Republicans in general are refusing to wear masks more as a political statement than anything else. While we continue to be a hotbed for covid cases, it seems their strategy is only delaying the economy from reopening and backfiring on them.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                    Seahawk Rick commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Covidiots. They wanted to bow down to Lord Donzilla so they'd get some bread crumbs thrown their way and not have him call them names like does to everyone else that doesn't agree with him. All these GOPers that hitched their wagon too him are going to follow him off a cliff in Novembers. Party before country. Kemp in Georgia and DeSantis in Florida are just as big of morons. They just want daddy's approval, and are killing people in the process.

We should sell Texas for parts the way it is. It's turner blue by the year so their days of sold red are coming to an end. Hell, Biden has a shot this year down there and he's as boring as it comes! That's how sick people are of the worst President in forever.

Pinnacle update
                  Trump +154
                  Biden -181

Trump must be living in LA-LA LAND, as he thinks that he is actually leading in the polls instead of being way, way behind.

Comment

Now Trump wants to delay the election, wanting everyone to vote in person with very little voting by mail. Well I have news for him, he is shit out of luck because he doesn't have the power to delay the election nor to halt voting by mail. He is just setting up the assertion that he fraudulently lost the election when that happens. He is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X