Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TARB
    replied
    I now think that the 50-50 odds on the election should be Biden -100 electoral votes. That means that Biden has to win Florida's 29 electoral votes, with Trump winning Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina and Georgia. Biden has to win Arizona and Pennsylvania, where he leads Trump, too. Then If Biden wins Maine's district 2, he covers the spread. If Trump wins district 2, then it is a push, with Biden winning the election by exactly 100 electoral votes.
    Last edited by TARB; 10-21-2020, 03:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Pinnacle update:

Trump +112
    Biden -131

Biden 54.67% - Trump 45.33%
    Last edited by TARB; 09-11-2020, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Pinnacle update:

Trump +107
    Biden -125

Biden 53.57% - Trump 46.43%

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Pinnacle update:

Trump +110
    Biden -129

Biden 54.27% - Trump 45.73%

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Why did Trump believe Putin when he said that Russia didn't interfere with the 2016 election while all of US intelligence agency said that Russia absolutely interfered? Of course, it was in Trump's interest to claim that Russia didn't help him win.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeyefan80
    commented on 's reply
    I see your still listening to/watching your left wing news sources. You people are never going to give up on Putin apparently. Even after they found nothing.

My question is, why did this story not come out in 2018 when it “happened?” Why did a Biden/Dem megadonor wait until precisely now to release this story? Seems very fishy to anyone with critical thinking skills. And the “sources” need to claim anonymity? Why? None of the people that came out saying how horrible of a person Hillary is claimed anonymity...and the Clintons suicide people. 🤔

• TARB
    commented on 's reply
    There is nobody worse than Trump. He calls US servicemen who died defending the country stupid fools. He sucks up to dictators all over the world, especially Putin. I would love to know what Putin has on Trump that he can make Trump jump through hoops.

• Buckeyefan80
    replied
    Every single offshore book in 2016 had Hillary at over -1000 so how can you trust any of them...
    That really should be telling in how horrible a candidate Biden is. All the Dems needed to do was not give us a shitty candidate and it woulda been a landslide. So many Dems I know don’t even want him. That’s how arrogant those assholes are and just another reason people hate them.

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    Pinnacle update:

Trump +101
    Biden -118

Biden 52.39% - Trump 47.61%

Leave a comment:

• WJCJR
    commented on 's reply
    TARB, my friend, Americans are exactly that gullible. For God’s sake they elected George W. Bush – TWICE!!! But, we’re not even talking about most Americans. We’re talking about voters who have yet to make up their minds. Can you imagine the gullibility of ANYone who, at this point, hasn’t decided? These are precisely the kind of people who let Comey, three days before the 2016 election, swing their vote to Trump. It really happened, and if a vaccine is announced in late October – forgetaboutit. It will make not an iota of difference if it really works, or if anyone gets it – it will seal the deal.

• TARB
    replied
    I have more faith in Pinnacle than any other off-shore book.
    Pinnacle update:

Trump -101
    Biden -115

Biden 51.86% - Trump 48.14%
    Last edited by TARB; 09-04-2020, 10:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeyefan80
    replied
    Reduced Juice - Internet Only
    both must represent their respective party on Election Day, November 3rd 2020 or a later date for action
    Tue 11/3 101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election +100
    8:00PM 102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election -110
    5dimes
    Looks like the people are waking up to just how bad a candidate Biden really is. “Are the people really that gullible?” Kids nowadays get their news from twitter and Facebook. People like you, tarb, get your news from msm like cnn and fox, so yea, people really are that gullible because they don’t research anything on their own. Presidents are selected, not elected anyway. Until we demand not to have to close between the lesser of 2 evils/idiots and get money out of politics, nothing is going to change.

Leave a comment:

• Dukowski
    commented on 's reply
    Not too sure, it’s already getting a lot of pushback from the medical community. Only 45 percent of the population got the flu vaccine in 2019. His base is anti science, and early polls showed a large majority of the population wouldn’t get an early version of the covid vaccine because they weren’t sure it was safe. This seems to be the response from most rational people, aside from political affiliation.

I know I wouldn’t get one that was that rushed. And I really doubt they would be able to distribute it widely to people. MA is making it a law to get the flu shot if you want to keep your kids enrolled in school and there have already been protests. I can see his own dumb ass fans boycotting this and holding protests at Walgreens.

Kenosha killer’s lawyer is tweeting his client started the shot that started the second civil war and the person who shot the Patriot Prayer member in Oregon was killed tonight by police.

These will hopefully be isolated incidents, but let’s see if people respond to the law and order platform bullshit Trump is peddling.

I still say the economy and the virus response are going to be the two biggest factors. And whoever can get effective unemployment and stimulus legislation passed in the next month.

• TARB
    commented on 's reply
    Are the people really that gullible.

• WJCJR
    replied
    Based on all that I’ve read lately, I’m betting on, at least, the declaration of a Covid 19 vaccine by November 1st; and, if that’s the case – and I’m betting it will – thanks again to the mass media, Trump’s reelection is nearly guaranteed. Of course, that will be terrible for the country: Trump’s incompetence and racist pandering, will continue to hurt America – but it’s the mass media’s acutely limited attention span, which rules American thinking. The announcement of a Covid 19 vaccine by the CDC or FDA will have the media’s complete attention and focus – nevermind 200,000 American dead thanks Trump’s ineptitude – it’s the Trump-vaccine that will be the headline, and that will be enough to gain back all the swing voters he’s lost in the polls. Won’t matter a micron if it’s a lie; Trump’s reelection will be in the bag. This is how the mass media and elections work in America; and Americans always get the president they deserve.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X