Phil Steele's college football magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Steele's college football magazine

For those who are wondering when the college magazine will be available, they will be mailed out starting July 20, 2020 to those who have already ordered them. Phil Steele's office was closed two months due to the covid-19 virus pandemic and delayed the operation of putting together the magazine. The magazine will probably available in book stores at about the same time.

I think he’s getting them into Barnes and Noble

Comment

Ordered mine a few weeks ago. I thought I read where he wasn't doing any retail this year....mail order only....or maybe I'm wrong...which is a good chance, lol

Comment

Ya his website says he made a late-breaking deal with Barnes and Noble. Sounds like that might be the only place

Comment

Doesn’t he rely a lot on spring practice reports (which didn’t happen this year)...I’ll probably still grab a copy but expecting there to be even more speculation than usual (and will they compile all the COVID-19 positives?)

Comment

Can't see there being any football this fall---pro or college. Not with the surges in the first wave and the impending second wave that could be worse.

Comment

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com

Warren’s NFL mag is nearing completion and u can download about a 20 pg PDF of the Steelers chapter

Comment

Working...
              X