Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    I guess wrong. AFA says they will try to sked Army and Navy in multiple sports...

Leave a comment:

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    Army skedded to tangle with Georgia Southern in November. AFA no I guess.

Leave a comment:

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    5 independents to be heard from...Irish a go in ACC

Leave a comment:

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    Still alive...Big12 will announce this AM. Sked starts last week September. AAC ACC SEC CUSA FunBelt still goers

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    The rest of the conferences will undoubtedly follow suit.

Leave a comment:

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    No need to wait...Pac12 postpones already leaked out

Leave a comment:

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    Pac12 presser at 16:30ET 13:30PT

Leave a comment:

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    Focus shifts to Big12 and Pac12. Can u declare a champ without giving Buckeyes a chance?

Leave a comment:

• marcbryanjacob
    replied
    Michigan State leaving practice field. Big10 postpones till spring. Shitfukpiss

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    The Mountain West Conference has suspended the 2020 season and will play it in the Spring of 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeyefan80
    replied
    They should just let the players decide. It sounds like many of them want to. It’s their life. For most, it’s their future. Imagine if last year got cancelled, Joe Burrow probably would’ve never been drafted. They are probably safer at school than home too.

Vaccine - 😂 The seasonal flu is considered a high success if it’s 60% effective. There isn’t a vaccine for SARS or MERS. Maybe if they came up with a SARS vaccine previously, we wouldn’t be in this situation...🤷‍♂️

Leave a comment:

• Coachv29
    replied
    Not playing is looking like the right thing to do........not sure playing in the spring and then trying to play in the fall also in 2021 is entirely healthy........nobody still knows what is the right thing to do. There is no book on how to handle the virus......unless you stay in a bubble, you probably need to wait for a vaccine. I sure don't claim to have any answers.....

Leave a comment:

• TARB
    replied
    It looks like the Big10 will probably cancel the 2020 season, maybe play in the spring of 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    replied
    Right now Aug10
    NFL IS committed to at least start the season with No Fans. There will be no exhibition games. As long as they observe social norms re the virus away from the field, there should be little problems. These guys are set up to test test and test their players so that literally 0ne bad Apple does NOT spoil the barrel.. Football is not like baseball for the players on the road.They are in a cocoon. It’s fly in go to the hotel do the regimen of meetings and eating and then curfew. After the game it’s straight to the plane and home. No time to get in contact with CoVID. Every time a team member goes to the facility they are tested, I presume get instant results, and if positive it’s sayonara go home ,isolate and come back when healthy.. Because of precautions, spreading the virus within the team is highly unlikely. If you don’t have it you can’t spread it QED.
    That being said the equipment guys are gonna have reall problems keeping them selves and the equipment sterile. But I’m sure a lot of attention is being paid to ensure safe practices.
    hey this won’t be the politicians running it.
    The NCAA can’t to all these things as students have lives outside of football which requires socializing and it would be almost impossible to devise appropriate measures to ensure a COVID free environment. I believe NCAA has cancelled all athletics meets so football will be next. Rogue conferences may try to run their own mini series. I heard the SEC has an intra conference schedule planned.

Leave a comment:

• Barryt
    replied
    Originally posted by gcotton View Post

un-freaking-believable!!!
    How about those Habs too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X