Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How soon will Trump declare that he is no longer a candidate for reelection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the greatest finger pointing, "I'm not responsible" president can come up with an excuse that his faithful will buy, he could just walk away, saying he did more than any other president but the entire world was against him and there is no need to continue his great job if that is the case. He flat out can't stand losing and would need a story that his faithful will buy, and we know his faithful have proven they will buy anything the idiot says. One thing we don know is not even Trump knows what he will do. He has proven that for three and one half years now.

Comment

Biden’s speech was near-perfect. Broke it down into 4 projects, beautifully simplistic.

Virus
      Economy
      Racism
      Climate

Biden/Trump (listed pitchers) -1.5 (laying run line)

Landslide
      Landslide
      Landslide
      Landslide

Can’t hardly wait!

http://www.economist.com

Comment

Hey I just got a popup that said ADD LINK and I could just type “economist.com” into a box. Soooo much effen easier only I don’t know how I got the popup box bahahaha!

Comment

Oh it’s the 2 little safety pins locked together beside the camera

Comment

Comment

Smilies r characters too but unfortunately they’ve been historically marginalised cuz u need 10 of em to create enuf of a voice to be heard and printed in the community forum

Comment

Working...
              X