chad brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chad brown

I apologize for not stating it here sooner,but it is my opinion that chad brown is to turf racing that bob baffert is to dirt......and not in a good way.All of a sudden chad's turf horses have no late explosion they usually do [ i believe 0-22 ] Chad worked under one of the original juicers bobby frankel and maybe the heat is coming down with new testing. On a slightly different note if i hear one more time the saratoga jockey colony is the best i will throw up. The games that these guys play on a daily basis is criminal. Choking down speed horses,horses going 50 to the half with a 2 length lead. Almost,almost ready to stop betting my hard earned money with few exceptions out there........

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Haven't cashed a ticket in a while?

Comment

No doubt Browm had stuff others did not have and saved it for Saratoga. But no ones running on oats and water.
      "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
      “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

I’ve noticed the same with Brown. He’s even losing stretch battles to the wire, something he never seemed to do when the juice was flowing.

Comment

I'm mostly a trainer intent/value bettor so having Brown on the skids is working out well. Just like at Monmouth with no Servis or Navarro juicing things up.

Comment

Add Joe Sharp to the Brown list. Guy loved to put them over here last few years....guess the 9 DQs changed his training regiment a bit....

Comment

Joe Sharp had a tumor removed from his brain a few months ago and he had another operation this week to remove some more.He is doing OK.He and his wife Rosie the ex jockey rented a house right next to my friend in Saratoga.Got to know him a bit,nice guy and family.Praying for him to make it.

Comment

I know it has nothing to do with Saratoga racing or Chad Brown, but I hope some of you have been following my nephew at Arlington since they opened last week. Through 5 days of racing, Jareth has 35 mounts, with 10 wins, 8 seconds and 7 third place finishes. He is getting #1 call for all of Larry Rivelli's barn. He wanted to continue to ride at Canterbury, but with the travel restrictions at most tracks, he is staying in Chicago. The plan is to ride the Chicago circuit for 8-9 months and then head back down to Oaklawn in the Winter. So proud of what this kid has been able to do this meet and the past couple of years. He has been bitten by the injury bug a couple of times with some freak accidents, but has came out stronger after each one. His odds at Arlington are never good, but if you can mix him in the exotics you should be able to cash a few nice size tickets.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!
                Last edited by gcotton; 08-01-2020, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X