Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saratoga Aug1.. Whitney Day.. even Secretariat got beat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saratoga Aug1.. Whitney Day.. even Secretariat got beat.

Saratoga Aug1

12 races today last post 720p...Have to be McDs for supper.

Clement only has Rosario in R1&3 today as Rosario is committed to Stall so he gets the Big Horse in the Whitney. Don’t think it matters that much.

R1 2yrolds 4&7 have both run well and any improvement is good enough to win, but Clement has been winning almost everything as this one looks good and it’s 10-1 ml.

Note #2 is in Post 1. Not good for FTS

1a has 38% sire

R2 competitive race 123&6.

#5 makes you wonder why Mott persists with it on the Tf when it seems a good dirt sprinter. On the dirt it’d be evens .Oh well it took forever with Cigar.

R3 5&9 are 2TS that showed something and improvement gets them a win. The FTS are interesting #1 Clement Rosario, but sire is 0% with FTT and it gas the rail.#8 ticks all the boxes and 8/1 is a nice price. Box 589

R4 #1 could have all its own way on the front end today and beat the 3. However if the 1& 5 duel, they set it up for an easy win for the 3. Maybe the 8 gets in the exa at 30/1. Also expect improvement from #[email protected]

R5 should the #3 be 2/5..no UAE hang over. The 6 is a real threat. It went as fast at 3 as the #3 in the Black-eyed Susan . But it’s a dead closer, always about last at first call.Cold Exa 3-6. Pay $5.

If singling the 3 gotta play early pick 4

All-589-1-3 and If live then save with 6-3 exa.

Quick look at late pick4

R9 5 comes off new top at 7 yrs old takes a month off, but hardly works.Good chance it doesn’t repeat that last race. Then this is wide open.im gonna go long here with the #4 12-1 getting the easy early lead repulsing the 1and2 then hanging on vs the 3 and 5. I’m seeing one of those dec,Jan, Feb races.Of course class handicappers say he has no chance

R10 Asmussen has 3 Jeremiah2 .4567 all from same race where 6 got easy lead won’t happen today(Baffert make sure of that..so any of the others could do it. Get a price,!
    Of them all I like the 11. It should get a clear pressing trip on the outside and draw off.like in May. 7f shouldn’t be a problem as it’s beat race was 1turn 11/16.

R11 3&6 in this race lyr 3 finished 2 l behind 6. So3 @15-1 worth a play.

Otherwise Maker 1&2

R12 it’s hard to play these 51/2 T this year without thinking Clement #9

Gl
    "A missed FG is a turnover " Michael Lombardi
    “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

SARATOGA
    LATE PICK FIVE
    8th race...1-3-4-5-6-7-8
    9th race...3
    10th race...11
    11th race ...ALL
    12 race...2-3-4-5-7-8-9-10

DEL MAR

9th race...#8 W&P

Comment

R1 surprisingly to me the 6, clement/ rosario is 17-1.guess it's no good.
      “The bigger the edge, the fewer the bets we need to verify our strategy.” Jim Makos

Comment

E xa as a place pays off again. Bet 4 win but instead of wp and collect $7. Bet 13/4 and collect $37
        good stant . Do the same in R2 6win and 12/6 exa

Comment

KACHING! $36 lost the 9$ plc big price into pic4 too

Comment

R 10. All around that 4,11,7 didnt have anything dam

Comment

Congratulations to MOV for his pick 4.He helped me for pk 3 started in 8 th race with my only Noda.This was my go to trainer this year.Ed,if we where in Saratoga maybe we catch the pk 5.Seems like yesterday my granddaughter was starting at WF and you said if she needed anything to get in touch.She is now class of 2020.Anyhow keep up the winners.

Comment

Working...
              X