Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAF Week 6

College 6-2
    So far I can't find a game. Was looking at Kentucky +6.5, but it is now +5.5 at my outs. Also, Illinois was listed as a solid fav and I was hoping it would be a dog. It may come down to passing this week...we shall see. I'm sure TARB and Pitts will have a handful.

Here are all of my plays, so far:

303 TULSA +18
    322 BALL STATE +4
    334 FLORIDA +3
    337 MARYLAND +17.5
    341 OHIO -12.5
    343 EASTERN MICHIGAN +4
    347 MIAMI OHIO +4
    352 RUTGERS +3.5 ..... should have waited for +4
    373 NORTHWESTERN +11.5
    375 KANSAS +29.5
    392 MISSISSIPPI STATE +3.5
    395 UL-MONROE +22.5

Comment

• TARB
      TARB commented
      Editing a comment
      Added 401 UL-LAFAYETTE -3

• TARB
      TARB commented
      Editing a comment
      Added 336 SOUTH CAROLINA "P"
      Last edited by TARB; 10-02-2018, 04:34 PM.

• TARB
      TARB commented
      Editing a comment
      Added 323 SYRACUSE -3.5

I was very close on Florida and Mississippi St, but took them down at the last minute. Good luck with your plays. I'm still searching.

Comment

Hello TARB and THD, another week and we meet again. System record on 3, 4 & 5 tier games is 36-31. System results are below...

No 5 tier games this week

4 Tier

Northern Ill -3.5, system has them at -12
      Florida Atlantic -15, system has them at -25
      Wisconsin -20, system has them at -30
      New Mexico State +4, system has them at -5
      VT +5.5, system has them at -4

3 Tier

Michigan -17.5, system has them at -25
      CMU +7.5, system has Buffalo as -1
      Toledo -20.5, system has them at -28
      Louisiana Tech -9, system has them at -16
      UTSA +2.5, system has them at

I personally don't like Michigan or Northern Ill...I like VT and Wisconsin
      Last edited by Pittsburgh; 10-02-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Pittsburgh
        Pittsburgh commented
        Editing a comment
        Louisville is now a tier 3 game since they are +4.5 now

Lsu -2
      clemson -17

Comment

OK, Pittsburgh, your system play on VA Tech nudged me to pull the trigger on a play that I was considering. I now have 15 plays going. Thanks.

Comment

TARB Good luck I hope you kill it this week!

Comment

• Pittsburgh
            Pittsburgh commented
            Editing a comment
            On a side note TARB, you should change your name to dog chaser lol...you love taking those dogs

Just played my second favorite and a pick-em game.
          Last edited by TARB; 10-02-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Pittsburgh, I just played another favorite.

Comment

TARB ha-ha touche. I am actually a Pitt grad and I don't understand how Cuse is only -3.5 against Pitt. Seems like easy money to me but I cant bet it because I like to root for Pitt. Pitt has been a giant slyer the last couple of years. Although Syracuse isn't a giant, they are 4-1 and have been playing very well so Vegas must think Pitt will give them a game this week. Syracuse coming off a tough loss against Clemson in Clemson which isn't an easy thing to do. Does Syracuse come out flat? 86% of the money is on Cuse which never works out good. However, I do like the over 58.5 in this game because Pitt isn't stopping anyone.

Speaking of Clemson, I am still waiting for them to wake up. They have so much talent. Haven't blown anyone out this year (Furman, but that's irrelevant). Wake has one of the best offensive lines in CF. Wake lost to Clemson by only 14 last year in Clemson. Clemson may struggle to pull away in this one especially if Lawrence isn't 100% for Clemson. My gut says take Wake but if I do that then this will be the game that Clemson wakes up and dominates.

I like your plays this week. I really like Maryland. I am not sold on Michigan. I also like Wisconsin... I know 20 points is a lot to lay but Nebraska is not playing well. They had a couple of close games but they were at home. They traveled to Michigan and got blown out on their only road game thus far. I think the same happens this week when they travel to Wisconsin. Of course the system I use doesn't agree with me as it suggest I need to take Michigan..good thing that system isn't full proof.
              Last edited by Pittsburgh; 10-04-2018, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I've been looking at Kentucky since the line came out last Sunday. Well, it's back to +6 at one of my outs, so I'm taking it. I saw Terry Wilson do a short interview (on Finebaum's show I think) and this guy has lots of confidence. It's going to be noisy, but I think Kentucky has been practicing all week with an abundance of noise and the line is back up a bit. I also noticed Dave is on Kentucky at 5.5. I hope he sees what I've been seeing, but more importantly, I hope we are both right.

Comment

TARB if you don't mind me asking, have you been keeping track of your college football record this year? If so, what are you trending?

ThisDogHunts the system I use has the Kentucky line at A&M -7 so if you get Kentucky at +6, its saying there is little to no value. Not trying to talk you of of it, just thought you would like to know. I like the play on Kentucky here as well. They already went to the Swamp and won which can get loud. Not as loud as the 13th man.

Comment

• TARB
                    TARB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    After the first two weeks I was 11-16 for -7.24 units. After catching the middle last night I am 48-43 for +2.36 units. I am winning a little because I have cashed well on a few of my plays for more than 1-unit (1.5 to 3 unit plays). Last year, after the regular season, I was up 30.54 units, but gave back 14.3 units in the bowls. I finished college football at +16.24 units.
                    Last edited by TARB; 10-05-2018, 09:52 AM.

• Pittsburgh
                    Pittsburgh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    TARB that's a good showing last year

Don't know what TARB's record is, but for years the armored truck always makes deliveries to his house first. I have to wait and wait and wait until it gets to my house. GEEZ....

Comment

TDH, I do not like your play on Kentucky +6 points. I almost played Texas A&M -5, but didn't pull the trigger. Kentucky's RB Snell has been running the ball very well against all teams this year and is the catalyst of Kentucky's offense. However, I think that Snell will have a tough time running the ball against Texas A&M. If he continues to run the ball well on Saturday, Kentucky will cover the spread and even might get the upset. If he doesn't, Kentucky could be blown out. Good luck, I think that you will need it.

Comment

• ThisDogHunts
                      ThisDogHunts commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tarb, appreciate your comments, but I gotta do what I gotta do. You've been posting longer than me, but I started regularly posting my college plays on Dave's site in 2015, after watching Dave and tpking for a while. I still have every play I made logged and in 2015 went 17-8, 2016 was good at 16-7, last year was lousy at 8-8. So far I am starting well this year, but the trend for me is finding fewer and fewer plays year after year the way I approach games. In the CFL, they have played 122 games, but I found only 4 to bet on. Luckily I am 4-0 there. I think you bet more games in one week than I do all season. For me, with sports betting probably exponentially growing with the spread of legalized betting, I might have even fewer plays in the future. I have to think there will be thousands and thousands of more algorithms or methods out there way superior to my method. Good luck with your games.

Thanks boys. I am playing Louisville tonight +4.5.

Comment

• TARB
                      TARB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with you. I played Louisville this morning +5 points, but only for 0.5-unit. I also put in a tiny money line play (0.06-unit) at +180. If this game was on Saturday instead of Friday, I would not be on it.
                      Last edited by TARB; 10-05-2018, 10:49 AM.
                  Working...
                  X