Circa contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circa contest

My brother, Tom, a friend in Detroit, and I entered the Circa Contest. There is a guaranteed $3,000,000 in prize money. We are contestant #3252, with 3 entries, 3252-1, 3252-2 and 3252-3. Dave Tuley is our proxy. Based on our contestant number, 3252, I think that 252 contestants have entered so far, with a maximum of 756 entries. Hopefully, there will be a big over payment of prize money with less than 3,000 entries. It costs $1,000 per entry. Our contestant name is Purple Sage.

Same as the SuperContest, 5 picks per week versus the contest NFL point spread.

Comment

Thanks, TARB...I don't normally advertise that I proxy as I try to keep it to people I know, but also happy to do it for friends I've met though this site and feel comfortable with.

FYI, TARB: I think your entry number actually means you're #252 at the Golden Gate and not total number as they have separate numbering system for those that enter at the D (and they're currently at 446 and counting)...if you want a running count, they update their website a couple of times a day: https://www.circasports.com/circa-sports-million

CURRENT ENTRIES

CURRENT OVERLAY
      $2,554,000

AS OF SAT AUG 22 11:00AM

Comment

• TARB
        TARB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Dave.

GL Mr.T and your partners,will be following.

Comment

513 entries as of Sunday 12:15 PM, so 67 entries added in the last 25 and a quarter hours.

Comment

Ok Hopefully because of Covid we will get an Overlay. I did this last year, and there was an Overlay until the last 3 days, they got a TON of signs up the last 3 days

Comment

I am also entered and in their Survivor as well......My username is Jimmyjam4508

Comment

10 more entries added in the last 24 hours brings the total to 523. I think that the virus pandemic will hold down the entries and there will be an overlay this year.

Comment

Best of luck TARB!!! Will be following along. Kind of on this topic, but how are the numbers at Westgate for the Super Contest??

Comment

• TARB
                  TARB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is no guaranteed prize money in the SuperContest and therefore no possible overlay. Besides that, Westgate takes 8% of the entry fees. Therefore, the Circa contest is a much better proposition for the contestants.

From LVRJ on 8-24-2020: The Westgate had fewer than 100 sign-ups over its ninth annual SuperContest Weekend. The $1,500-entry fee contest has 375 entries after drawing a record 3,328 last year.There are 14 entries in the $5,000-entry, winner-take-all SuperContest Gold and 17 entries in the SuperContest Reboot, a $500-entry contest covering Weeks 9 to 17.

Comment

Originally posted by gcotton View Post
                  Best of luck TARB!!! Will be following along. Kind of on this topic, but how are the numbers at Westgate for the Super Contest??
                  At the end of SuperContest Weekend, SuperContest was only at 372, SuperContest Gold ($5,000 winner-take-all version) was at 14 and the ReBoot (NFL Weeks 9-17) was at 17. I'll be Tweeting these numbers our later with comparisons to where they stood after SC Weekend the past few years (obviously waaaaaaay down)...of course, ReBoot was at this time last year as it wasn't announced until after the regular season had started.

Comment

553 now, so 30 added yesterday.

Comment

Entries up to 594.

Comment

• DaveyShines
                        DaveyShines commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Do you get a refund if the season is cancelled?

636 as of 10:30 AM this morning.

Comment

697 as of 11:00 AM this morning.

Comment

Working...
                        X