This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PITT -5.5. Westgate

The Giants are just 1-10 ATS as a home underdog and they are just 3-13 ATS in their last 16 home games. New York won't have fans and will not have a home field advantage in this one. The Giants are also just 2-7 ATS in their last nine season openers and 0-8 ATS in their last eight home openers. Pittsburgh is 5-2 ATS in its last seven Monday Night Football games and 6-2 ATS in their last eight games against teams from the NFC. Take the Steelers here.

Comment

Cowboys -2 Westgate
      Thanks for doing this contest again Cotton, I know it’s been a lot of work for you. Just feel the Boyz have the best coach and more talent. Packers made a major mistake when they let Mike McCarthy go and Dallas’ gain will be their loss.

Comment

Carolina +3 TI
        Carr one of the most overrated QB’s in the AFC and the loss of Scam Newton was a windfall for the Cats. Panthers control the run game and win this one outright at plus money.
        Last edited by Caseinpoint; 09-12-2020, 09:04 PM.

Comment

SEATTLE minus 2 (at free plays)

Seattle does well on the east coast in early games.
          I will tkae the more experinced coach to have his team ready
          in the season opener

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

I posted this in the conversation forum by mistake

I did not read rules until this morning (Sun am) I can't use free plays lines so
          I will take Seattle even as posted at William Hill Sunday Am at 11:47 my time
          Last edited by Petgal2; 09-13-2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Panthers +3 (Circa)

I'm confused by this line. Why would Carolina be getting 3 at home?

Las Vegas is mediocre, IMO. I view the teams as comparable.

Raiders' top WR Tyrell Williams now on IR as well.

Comment

Dmac
              NFL Pow(0-0-0)
              Atlanta +2.5 (westgate)
              Home dog Matt Ryan 5-2 against Pete Carroll
              Seattle has maybe the worst O line and D line in the league

Comment

NFL POW (0-0-0 YTD)

Broncos +3

I love taking the Broncos in September every year, but I absolutely love them getting 3 points at home against a team that I find to be hugely overrated. I like the Broncos to win outright.

Comment

Carolina +3 Westgate
                  The team formerly known as the Oakland Raiders have not one, not two, not three, not four, but five different times they will be on east coast time for games.
                  I see this as a look ahead game for the LV Raiders as next week on MNF is their home opener against New Orleans.
                  Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is 16-2 ATS as an underdog, the best record in the Super Bowl era (minimum 15 starts).
                  Wish I had the hook.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (0-0-0)

LA RAMS +2 1/2 (William Hill, Stations, Wynn)
                    This seems an overreaction to the beatdown Dallas gave the Rams at the end of last season and to the dead money on the Rams’ cap from Gurley and Cooks. Though COVID-19’s effect on home field advantage is hard to figure, this line would make Dallas nearly double digits at home. I think that’s just too high.

Comment

2020 NFL P.O.W. (0-0-0 (post your current record here))

Arizona +7 (William Hill)
                      First week is so uncertain so I look at the biggest lines first. Defending Super Bowl champs are 4-16 ATS the past 20 seasons.

Comment

0-0-0
                        Min -2.5 mgm

Min still has a great front four and good safeties. GB let their Rt go in free agency, and their front seven looks a little less effective than last year, at least on paper. I still think GB was a little overrated last year, despite to getting to the NFC game. I think Min D can contain Rodgers and pull this out by a FG in the dome.

Comment

COLTS -8.. MGM..This is the easiest game on Indianapolis’ schedule all season...ALSO THE BEST OFF LINE THAT RIVERS EVER PLAYED BEHIND...JAGS ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS

Comment

Happy NFL Kick-Off Day everyone!! We are currently up to 46 entries this week which is awesome! In this "not so normal" new world we are living in, writing down everyone's names and selections is about the most normal thing I have done since March. And for that, I say thank you! It is nice to see so many old names get back posting, but almost just as good is the new names that I am seeing. So for the newbies, WELCOME! I hope you all find this to be a fun, educational-able,but mostly, profitable thread each and every week. There are some really, really good handicappers on this site. I have made a bunch of money over the years reading through these plays. It may make you sit back and look at a game a bit differently then you had.

Also, remember, this thread does not lock each week until the final game has kicked off. So this week, that will be about 10:05pm EDT.

Best of luck to all!.........except Seahawk Rick, lmfao!!

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                              Seahawk Rick commented
                              Editing a comment
                              As they say in France...You can effing BITE ME!!!!!

Also, just wanted to give a friendly reminder to all to make sure you use a line from one of the acceptable books listed on the VI page, and to make sure you list that book in your post, just in case I need to go back and verify anything. Makes my job a whole lot easier....and keeps all my little minions happy, lol.

Comment

• Seahawk Rick
                              Seahawk Rick commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Who you calling a minon ya little Falcon Freak?!

Green Bay +2 1/2 William Hill. Simply going with the better QB here and the fact I’m not sure there is much of a home field advantage with no fans. Contain Cook and Packers win by 10

Comment

Working...
                            X