No announcement yet.

Turnovers in the NFL 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In week 8 the Chargers -3 lost at the Broncos 31-30 and the Giants +12.5 covered losing 25-23 to Tampa Bay bringing the record YTD to 10-5. The Giants have now completed the 8 game stretch in this method going 5-3 ATS. The Chargers, due to a bye, have one game left to complete their 8 games at home against the Raiders. The line is currently Chargers +1 at Vegas Insider. All picks will be graded against the VI closing line. GL.
    Last edited by capcondo; 11-08-2020, 11:59 AM. Reason: Update line on game.

Comment

Followed you from start to finish. Good luck with the Chargers. Thanks for your mining these plays. I will be putting bigger cash on next years plays.
      eieio

Comment

• capcondo
        capcondo commented
        Editing a comment
        eieio,

Glad it worked out for you. I follow your picks. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Nice job cap.....good luck the rest of the way

Comment

The method for this year concluded with the Chargers failing to cover (+1) against the Raiders losing 31-26. For the year, the method went 10-6 going 62.5% ATS. The Giants went 5-3 ATS and the Chargers went 5-3 ATS. This is not the best year the method has had since I began tracking it but it's not the worst either. Since 2006, the turnover method has gone 132-65-4 ATS which is 67.01% ATS. This is an average of 13 plays a year. Since I began posting last year, the method is 18-10 or 64.29% ATS.

Looking forward, if the season ended now, the Cowboys would be the worst turnover team at -13 and the Titans would be at the top with +10. This could change by year-end.

Good luck the rest of the season.

See you next year.

Comment

Thanks again Cap for this ---followed it two years in a row now-- I'll do it again next year keeping a eye on perhaps adding NE -
          Really appreciate this
          Best the rest of the way

Comment

• capcondo
            capcondo commented
            Editing a comment
            You were right about the Pats. Betting against them in weeks 5-8 would have gone 3-1. Next year, it's doubtful they will be at the top or bottom of the heap. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Thanks cap....follow and appreciate your posts....good luck

Comment

Working...
          X