Milwaukee +115
    Atlanta -1.5 (-130)
    Whitesox -1.5 (-140)
    Arizona +125
    St. Louis +105 ( gm 1)
    Over 7.5 Cleveland

GL to all

GL to all
    Last edited by Coachv29; 09-05-2020, 10:15 AM.

VOLO’s ZZ (only second game of Series) stands 5-5 with 2 more plays this round.Denver+9.5 and Lakers -5.5.As Dave T has pointed out in his daily Vsin report the overall ZZ is not doing well and should not be confused with VOLO’s.
    Hard to beat TTL in Derby and will use 10 and 15 also.GL

Comment

Good luck, coach and VOLO...my horse picks for Derby Day are at vsin.com/horses and all my plays the rest of the weekend are in a "Weekend Betting Guide" that I did for the New York Post: https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/kentuc...nd-of-betting/ GLA

Comment

Originally posted by DaveTuley View Post
        Good luck, coach and VOLO...my horse picks for Derby Day are at vsin.com/horses and all my plays the rest of the weekend are in a "Weekend Betting Guide" that I did for the New York Post: https://nypost.com/2020/09/04/kentuc...nd-of-betting/ GLA
        Thanks Dave, this is only my second post this year as I was going to lay off the board for a year. With the pandemic, I guess it was prescient with the lack of sports to make a bet (my favorite CFL cancelled the season). But I did read your column and decided to take a very conservative bet (my first bet of the year) on Max Player +180 finishing in the top 5. Didn't even watch the race, but looked at my offshore account today and saw the win as he finished 5th. Thanks.

My Edit--Strike "my first bet of the year". I forgot in the middle of summer with the most favorable odds on Trump, I made a generous bet on Trump to win. Notwithstanding all the wild rhetoric on this site, I tried to handicap the race using two of the best polls who basically came the closest and in many key states got it right in 2016--Rasmussen and Robert Cahaly of the Trafalgar Group. I have no idea what will happen on Nov 3, but Cahaly's swing state data even as of 9/4 shows Trump squeaking by in many of the key electoral states. When I bet, whether I win or lose, there was just too much value on the incumbent, considering how these things have turned out since 1900. Moreover, a friend of mine, a Trump supporter, finally put a Trump sign in her yard. On her FB page, about 50 of about 60 replies, said the same thing, that they were afraid to come out publicly for fear of being attacked. This is anecdotal, but it seems to support the recent poll showing that many polls underestimate this population.
        Last edited by ThisDogHunts; 09-06-2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X